Resident Evil 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game crashes after like 5 mins

care to share with the class on how you got it to work?

this! I need a literal step by step as I’m not Tech savy

3 Likes

游戏崩溃,评论里面说放到源文件,那位大佬谁给解释一下,

Only tested No reload. It’s the only cheat I normally use. Hey Fling, is there a way to get rid of the RE Framework window? I’m guessing that’s the DLL injector that’s needed for the bypass. It’s annoying having it on-screen even when minimized and seeing the cursor all the time.

is it just me or edit CP doesn’t seems to work?

1 Like

Not complicated. Have you never used a computer before? Download the file. Copy it. Go into the game directory. Paste the file.

and how do I get to the game directory? I literally have no idea what to do what so ever

Lets say we open the file where the game exists
We paste the dll that we downloaded
Do we start the game from the directory or from the wemod app?
Then what?

You start the game from Steam. Once you’re in the main menu, hit play in WeMod.

1 Like

And then you open the wemod app or the standard desktop icon?
Afterwards what to do to activate the cheats?

just right click on RE4 in steam Manage > Browse local files. then you just drag the bypass into it. then you start the game up via steam, A framework thingy should pop up. and click config and then menu key to set a key to get rid of the framework thingy. then while you are in the menu of RE4 you boot up wemod and press play

3 Likes
  1. Download dinput8.dll below
  2. Unzip and place the dll file in the game’s directory
  3. Launch the game, wait until you’re in the main menu, hit play to load the trainer.

Its not that hard

3 Likes

懂了

Guys thank you i ll try it as soon as i can
Thank you very much

:+1:

Is anyone else’s crashing when they try to continue to keep playing? I crash right as I hit continue

1 Like

Seems to be hit or miss. I’m sure @FLiNG will figure it out in due time.

Everything seems to work for me, however I did notice that once I activated the cheats Leon no longer uses his flashlight in dark areas.

试了不行,明天再玩吧