Resident Evil 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Fatal error has nothing to do with wemod, it’s a problem in the games files in relation to certain graphical issues on certain PC models. Google a fix and you’ll find some stuff that works. I had the issue myself before ever using wemod on the game and I fixed it by uninstalling the game, restarting my pc, and then reinstalling the game, 70hours later no crashes.

Game freezes no matter what I do - automatically starts to generate a crash report to Capcom. Works without WeMod though.

3 Likes

freeze play time or adjust play time whatever piece of ■■■■ has officially ***ed up the game and can never be fixed. it must be removed. a failed mod attempt

1 Like

game keeps crashing no matter what, please update mods. 5-13-2023

I don’t need to add any game files via torrent, cheats like life, ammo and damage worked normally.

Even if I put the DLL in the right place, the game doesn’t start :confused:

There is a fix in place:

Don’t leave the dinput8.dll in your resident evil 4 directory.

Open Resident Evil 4
Wait for the game window to appear
Then place the dinput8.dll into the game directory (where the re4.exe is)
Run Wemod at game menu
You have to perform a save in game so the changes you perform are attached to a save file
When you close Resident Evil 4, delete the dinput8.dll

I have done this method multiple times and it works.
It’s tedious, but it works.
If I leave the dinput8.dll in my directory and launch Resident Evil 4, it’s instant crash.

With this method I have not had any crashes or issues.
I’ve tried the peseta modifier, the easy crafting, the unlock all, and many others with no issues.

1 Like

For those who are not able to use the mods because of game crash when starting the game, I bring something that worked for me.

Steps:
1 - Make sure “dinput8.dll” is not in the root folder of the game.
2 - Start the game without “dinput8.dll” being in your root folder.
3 - When in the main menu, place the “dinput8.dll” in the root folder.
4 - Press “Play” on the WeMod launcher and wait.
5 - Have fun using WeMod cheats in your Resident Evil 4.

Freeze time and adjust time do not work for me.

followed your instructions to a T. still crashing at game menu as soon as i run the trainer. 5-17-23

If you have attempted to try and run the trainer before, make sure you remove any files or folders created by the dsinput8.dll

You can verify all this by timestamp.

i put only the Dsinput8.dll in the game directives where it shows the RE chunks and re4 application file. maybe im putting it in wrong spot but the trainer worked fine about 4-5 days ago and every time i hit play on wemod at the main menu screen, it freezes and says RE4 not responding. Report problem.

OKAY FIRENDS i come to bring you REALLY IMPORTANT BIG MIRACLE NEWS. so after I tried 4 DAMN DAYS of TONS Q&A and many ways that have actually FAILED, BUT NOW! i have DONE IT AND CAN PLAYED IT VERY WELL, so this is how I make it

so the things is you need to try this step by step :

1. try every youtube for solving RE4 Remake CRASHING PROBLEMS. try them at least 3-10 videos (any of them) or Q&A by googling, clear all of it (include updating your OS, driver, GPU, turning off the antivirus, and thrid launcer online games, etc. etc), [ just don’t to give up, try every chances that possible, I can’t guarantee you every technical things, but trust me it is so f king damnt it], YES! every chances is always failure until I do the last thing no.3 below

2. you come here and try that RE4.zip and trainer from WEMOD, if can’t you will be linked by download it manually. then extract the dinput8.dll to replace on your directory game RE4R main folder

BUT HEY WAIT !!

1. if still crashed anyway. what actually I’m doing is that " dinput8.dll " you need to just move it outside the directory game RE4R main folder, something happen (the crash is different now somehow (?), I tried to put it dinput8.dll into main folder again, crashed again, and put out dinput8.dll for the final

MAGICALLY IT WORKS

info : I didn’t touch steam to be honest

just don’t reinstall it (the game RE4), it didn’t make any changes actually, just wasting times

oh yea surely your system requirements AND restart your PC/laptop restarted many times is just an absolute

a great honor to everybody, especially who make RE4R, modders, and crackers ^^ Peace~

please like my dear, and visit me here cheers ~ - No links (MODERATOR)

the best

Thank you so much, this works fasho!!!

so did anyone actually figure out how to stop the crashing? ive tried everything.

YES ! i have make it, special for you, here

OKAY FIRENDS i come to bring you REALLY IMPORTANT BIG MIRACLE NEWS. so after I tried 4 DAMN DAYS of TONS Q&A and many ways that have actually FAILED, BUT NOW! i have DONE IT AND CAN PLAYED IT VERY WELL, so this is how I make it

so the things is you need to try this step by step :

1. try every youtube for solving RE4 Remake CRASHING PROBLEMS. try them at least 3-10 videos (any of them) or Q&A by googling, clear all of it (include updating your OS, driver, GPU, turning off the antivirus, and thrid launcer online games, etc. etc), [ just don’t to give up, try every chances that possible, I can’t guarantee you every technical things, but trust me it is so f king damnt it], YES! every chances is always failure until I do the last thing no.3 below

2. you come here and try that RE4.zip and trainer from WEMOD, if can’t you will be linked by download it manually. then extract the dinput8.dll to replace on your directory game RE4R main folder

BUT HEY WAIT !!

1. if still crashed anyway. what actually I’m doing is that " dinput8.dll " you need to just move it outside the directory game RE4R main folder, something happen (the crash is different now somehow (?), I tried to put it dinput8.dll into main folder again, crashed again, and put out dinput8.dll for the final

MAGICALLY IT WORKS

info : I didn’t touch steam to be honest

just don’t reinstall it (the game RE4), it didn’t make any changes actually, just wasting times

oh yea surely your system requirements AND restart your PC/laptop restarted many times is just an absolute

a great honor to everybody, especially who make RE4R, modders, and crackers ^^ Peace~

please like my dear, and visit me here cheers ~ https://www.deviantart.com/disugasu

helps me none, unless someone can crack this lol. i guess make it for dumb people like me. thats not simple enough

same to me huh, just for an example, every solving choices has been tried so hard, and every last detail just a TOTALLY FAILURE, until it magically works ( nahhh, wtf this ■■■■ just an ezy peasy like this, why am I trying so hard for little pieces of bunch candy??!?!?!?!?!? ) only the wind passes by from the past, and happily ever after

just don’t give up is that okay? how much take so long fo you? for me though, it really 4 days long equal to 96 hours how does it feel to keep the rage? T_T

For anyone who crashes even before main menu. I tried everything doesnt worked, so i restart my PC then it worked. So after i load my saved game then when i copy dinput8.dll to re4.exe folder.

Didnt know if these worked for everybody, but it surely did for me