Resident Evil 5/ Biohazard 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey guys, I’ve renamed the Launcher.exe to RE5DX9.exe and it works except when I run the game in Direct X 9 Infinity doesn’t catch the game only when I run the game in Direct X 10 it catches the game, I press the corresponding keys to activate the cheats, I hear the sound but the cheats don’t activate, even when I manually flip the switches, nothing happens, what am I doing wrong, I have a pirated version with a windows live account, as always Thanks in advance, Holla 1

This trainer is for dx10

I figured that out by trial and error, when I use infinity with RE5DX10 it doesn’t link with the game, as I stated before when I press the F keys it makes the sound like its working but the sliders don’t move with the corresponding cheat, any ideas???

Then it’s probably cause the pirated version is different than steam.

where do I find the code to use the mobile app?

Fresh install, Legit steam copy, Gold Edition, Tried renaming ‘launcher.exe’ to re5dx9.exe and it still doesn’t work. Tried dragging the exe onto the program, tried directing it to the folder, nothing

edit

Okay, so I updated my launcher, then closed and relaunched the game with the engine open and it found my game.

It would be really helpful if an Infinite Vehicle health cheat were added to make Chapter 2-3 a little bit easier. While a no cooldown option is nice, it doesn’t really help that much for those of us that suck hitting things. Outside of that, it works perfectly. One Hit Kill doesn’t help against the fight and kills the player instantly regardless against the boss. Even if the attack wasn’t supposed to kill you, a glitch causes instant death.

Infinite Health doesn’t cover vehicle. I was able to use preferred cheats for almost every scenerio, upgrade my weapons, but Chapter 2-3 is still really frustrating and was a rude wake up call :stuck_out_tongue:

I switched on the cheats but immediately they switched off. I tried a few times but the problem still exists. How to solve this problem?

1 Like

Get the game from steam
Press the play button
Disable your antivirus

I disabled anti virus but the problem still exists, how to fix that?

Please, you can add infinity life on vehicle?

1 Like

how can I turn it on. it said you’ve to upgrade? toggle is not working

1 Like

Once you click play use your pointer and click the cheat on / off.
No need to upgrade to use the trainer

I am playing game resident evil 5,but not activating wemod trainer cheats.help…?

1 Like

Freeze Timer does not work

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer! I haven’t used all options, but all that i did worked just fine.

3 Likes

Everything works fine, except for the giant majini fight where if you have easy kills on you will die constantly, otherwise, it works great :grinning:

1 Like

I just started playing this game a few hours ago with the cheats and I know what section you’re on. if you have the easy kill option on it bugs the boss section of the stage and insta kills the second you take damage

1 Like

I actually have a question does the Freeze Timer cheat freeze things like countdown timers or does it freeze the invisible timer for how fast you are completing the stage…or is it supposed to do both?

1 Like