Resident Evil 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil 6
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil 6 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Recoil
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Unlimited Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Hey fam, I need a RE6 updated version 1.05 of this Ifinity mod, please respond, help ya boi out, Holla 1

@Juillani lol

This trainer is up to date. What is broken? Which cheat is causing the issue for you? Do NOT activate all of them at once instead test each one separately and figure out which one is the one not working for you and let me know.

I have a non-Steam version of the game

Okay. Can you tell me which cheats aren’t working ? Ignore that incompatibility message, it is there to let you know there MIGHT be issues because your version is different.

I really can’t help you if i don’t even know what’s wrong.

no idea if this is right place to post this. Does these cheats and infinity not get detected by steams VAC as resident evil 6 is VAC enabled, ive been hesitant to even bother playing the game as i do not want a VAC ban on my account for playing campaign solo and unlike dead island where i can turn VAC secure server off ingame settings i cannot find that option in resident evil 6, ive already beat the game many times on xbox360 and since i have to start from scratch since i just bought the game on steam the other day id rather be able to use the cheats but id rather also not get VAC banned, i dont play multiplayer modes

You can’t get vac banned for cheating in offline/single player. I made this trainer using steam version myself.

The exceptions to this are dark souls series games but as long as you stay offline and don’t go online with your modded character, you will be fine.

2 Likes

when u say offline do u mean when i goto campaign to select a mission and set the network mode to offline?

Yes. If you feel really paranoid, set steam in offline mode then play the game.

1 Like

i greatly appreciate the fast response :smile: also thank you for the confirmation, i had tried to find that info searching the internet but found no sites/forums that gave me the answer i needed (about resident evil 6 and VAC) which you provided :smile: .

:smile:Keep up the good work :smile:

1 Like

@STN I have a small suggestion/request is there any way a inventory editor for steam version could be made thatd be cool and helpful something like the one on this page Horizon | How to Mod Resident Evil 6!
ive been trying to find a pc version inventory editor but cant find one and i tried using my xbox360 save since the gamesave has the exact same name but it would not recognize it at first then it said it couldnt load and started me on a new game

curious question can this be used on solo mercenaries or no?

solo mercenaries ? i don’t remember the game but if its offline, it should work. Unless the game has campaign different than other modes.

i have no idea if its offline but mercenaries is like an “extra mode” that has a solo option as well as co-op/multiplayer option

good.

I know this is late, but the Infinite Skill Points isn’t working for me.

1 Like

Hi there.

Just to inform that the cheat is not up to date now.

Greetings.

I doubt it. Last game update was released 22 May, 2013. http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=221040&appgroupname=Resident+Evil+6+%2F+Biohazard+6&feed=steam_updates About 3 years before this trainer was made.

Sorry , i forgot to lauch the game via Infinity , my bad :expressionless:

@STN This is awesome.

1 Like