Resident Evil 7 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Health Breaks the game, when fighting Mia and Jack. You wont be able to kill them. Just restart with it off. DONT START THE FIGHTS with it on.

it bears its name ā€œmrantifunā€

1 Like

The Resident Evil 7 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Unlimited Items / Unlimited Ammo doesnā€™t work for ā€˜Not a Heroā€™ DLC. I activated it then my inventory became full and couldnā€™t get rid of them. The other cheats works fine.

1 Like

It looks like that bosses health with Infinite Health cheat is fixed. Thanks much to developer. But be aware that while during Jackā€™s chainsaw fight, Jack can still kill player with his special attack. But otherwise it works.

The Unlimited Health doesnā€™t work for some DLC mode Ethan Must Die now, reason why?

2 Likes

I also donā€™t know. I think someone could add ā€œGod Mode / Ignore Damageā€ like in Resident Evil Village, right?

Could we get a ignore hit option

I would also love an ā€œignore hitā€ option

could we get 1 shot kill or mega 4 times damage please

Based on everything I am seeing, the infinite ammo and unlimited health works for me correctly and the bosses are unaffected, beated the game twice, on easy and on normal, and also, the cheats are great for the main game, however it seems that the DLC is a bit broken, for example, in ethan must die, well, ethan is not inmortal nor has unlimited ammo, and because of that , had to download a Fling trainer and it works, beated ethan must die, but in conclusion, I agree, some cheats must be reworked but great job anyways.

For not a hero donā€™t use bottomless clip. Just use unlimited item.

Cheats work for me but the unlimited ammo sucks it will eat the ammo up and I have to open the inventory and close to rest the max ammo for it. Basically if I am not careful I can use my spare ammo up.
I did that with the flame thrower used all my spare ammo by mistake as it chews through fuel, then I had none till I could find or make some more.
Is it not possible to make it so the ammo count will not drop in the inventory please?

patch borkā€™d it

3 Likes

yup need an update

needs an update real quick i had to delete the game cause i figured noone would fix it

Pleased Update!!!

1 Like

Hi! Any ETA for update, please? I see itā€™s no. 13 on update list but I donā€™t know what that it means in terms of time. Thank you!

its now #10 which means good news!

The Resident Evil 7 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes