Resident Evil 7 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

F1 is medkits.

Try easy kills after you enable health. I forgot to mention you need to activate health once before you can use easy kills to populate the structures.

PS: It would be incredible if medkits cheat worked as health but im pretty sure you confused f1 for health. Anyhow, try easy kills after activating health or medkits whichever one is health fir you.

Iā€™m using the website to use the cheats. When I turn off inf health. I will use up the medkits.

Just bring up the inventory, your medkits should be 9 if the cheat works.

Whatever I pick up has 9.

Medkits/ammo/coin/psychostimulants

Great! so easykills needs to be tested.

Iā€™ll save it and test it out.

Still getting blood on the screen.

Doesnā€™t seem to recognize it. I even tried copying and pasting the folder location from the RE7 shortcut of the win10 app

Add it manually by clicking Find Game.

@C_Maggotbone I pushed an update, enable health then you can use easy kills without it affecting you.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t work with Windows Apps. In fact, donā€™t do this because Infinity will set it as the installation directory.

How do you add it to infinity then? :o

okay, its finding the win10 game and starting the game.

Infinity finds the app folder. But you can select a custom Steam/other installation.

does this work on the demo and the actual game? i dont have the game yet but i did just download the demo

Probably not (demo game is almost always different). Canā€™t say for sure though. Maybe the game devs were lazy and included most of full game

@STN
I thought you hated horror games steyn :open_mouth: where did you get the courage to work on it :stuck_out_tongue: ?

so will unlimited items count for the dirt coins?
canā€™t test it by myself atm.

Inf health still doesnā€™t work. Iā€™m dead in 3 hits.

Okay. I canā€™t do anything unless i get my hands on the winstore version.

It sucks that they would change the game from steam version :s

@REPPiN You have no idea of the screaming i have done from jump scares lol, the game is so good though.

1 Like

I can give you my info. So you can figure it out.

same here for all the games that you need I actually have