Resident Evil 7 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil 7
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil 7 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Items / Unlimited Ammo
4. Always Win 21 DLC
5. Reset Game Time
6. Highlight Interactable Objects

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 12/26/2020
    Unlimited Items / Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Always Win 21 DLC cheat added
    Reset Game Time cheat added
    Highlight Interactable Objects cheat added

• 01/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/14/2021

• 06/18/2022

• 06/20/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

8 Likes

HAHAHA that fast, jesus i was just thinking, (wow i can already see people shooting without stop with unlimited ammo) lol, you guys are commited props for yall.
And if you can plz do infinite ammo i used lik 10k points for cheats on this game lol

2 Likes

After playing for like an hour, that was the only thing i could find. Still playing the game to find a pistol or have my health decreased. If you have a save, that’d be awesome.

Hey is there any specific way to activate the cheat cause infinite ammo doesnt work for me

Try again now, i messed up before :smiley:

ok thx ill try

I dont know if you might be able to help me with this but this just happened to me again.
so usually i dont know why or when it happens but sometimes after i do something when i press the command buttons they dont do anything and i go to infinity to change them and it doesnt let me.
Any clue on how to fix this it happens with multiple games

You mean you can’t change the hotkeys?

The trainer might need a min or two to be downloaded btw

ok ill wait some time

doesnt work for me. its telling me to restart it with admin. my copy is from the win10 store.

thats why is not working i bet, win 10 store is a sin in the eyes of the almighty and should be erased from this plane of existence

1 Like

My copy is from W10 store as well and get same messages where its unable to find the game.

@C_Maggotbone @player8410 Win store requires separate trainers, this is for steam version only. Frank is trying something that might make it work with winstore too but we don’t know for sure.

Can either of you send me your game exe so i can see if that part is the same. Oh and we need the name of the folder that the game is located in.

Create a shortcut to the game on your desktop, go to its properties. Can you copy the target here? I’ll add that to Infinity so it knows how to find and launch the game.

Never mind, I got it :slight_smile: Restart Infinity and see if it finds the game.

its not allowing me to do anything with it.

Infinity is now working.

Inf Health dies not work
Easy kills puts blood on the screen and won’t go away after healing
Easy kills don’t work
Inf Health is the Inf Medkits

1 Like

So no cheats are working? What a bummer, i thought the game would be same.

These work for me.

Inf Medkits (inf health option)
Inf Ammo
No Reload

Medkits enable health for you?

Inf Health is the Inf Medkits option