How can I use this to cheat using PS4?
Help please!

Please please help me
I play re7 with PS4
How can I cheat?
Unlimited health is the most important thing for me now

PC only

How to deal with PS4 then?

You donā€™t at the moment. Thereā€™s a PS4 save editor releasing in March by a company called Cyber Gadget. Itā€™ll be roughly 70USD though for a single license. Itā€™s also quite likely that Sony will patch whatever exploit Cyber Gadget has found, so oneā€™s 70dollar purchase could become useless quite quickly.

Throw it in trash or use a hammer to break it into a thousand pieces (most fun!)

Why u r making fun of my question?

Because its no dealing with PS4.
Its no cheats there.

Sorry not making fun, i just donā€™t like ps4.

Your question has been answered though, isnā€™t it?. PS4 is a console running on FreeBSD which is different than Windows - huge architectural differences. I donā€™t know how you got the idea that this trainer affected ps4.

We do mod xbox 360 though and have a tool called Horizon for it.

1 Like

Nice, thank you for this.

Are there any plans to add a noclip/fly mode?

noclip is no reload unless you meant something else or I misunderstood

The term noclip comes from the early idsoftware games. Noclip isnā€™t no reload, itā€™s no collisions / allow you to walk through walls / etc

1 Like

ok kool thank you for enlightening me :smiley:

1 Like

Can we get max inventory?

Unlimited Items cheats is the same as max inventory

They could be asking for a cheat to unlock the additional inventory slots which I suppose could be helpful for holding more weapons without having to use the item storage box.

Ohā€¦so unlock inventory slots.

Iā€™ll see if its possible some other way (you unlock them after hours of gameplay, not easy to cheat that).

yep thatā€™s what I meant max inventory slots. Iā€™ve been busy last few days sorry for the miss-understanding

Itā€™s not working for me. I donā€™t have a Antivirus and still Infinity is asking me to disable it. No cheats working, Infinity is showing notification to disable or off Antivirus and Anti-Malware but i have none in my pc. I need help.

@vendetta786 Steam or windows store version? What is the error code?