Resident Evil Revelations 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil Revelations 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Items
4. Fast Kill
5. Unlimited BP
6. Unlimited Gold
7. Unlimited Skill Points
8. Mega Exp

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/08/2020
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

AHA!!!Finally.Thank you very much,sir.Now I don’t have to worry about “what trainer version to download” or wasting time trying to figure out which trainer version works.Now I can load the trainer and play right away and also it has remote system too where you can activate the trainer using smartphone.I’ve tried couple of games using Infinity’s trainers:Metal gear Solid V Phantom pain and Call of duty Advanced Warfare and they both work.Thanks again.If I have any requests or anything then I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Does it work in raid mode?|
If yes, does it work online?

check it for yourself

It does work â‚©0â‚©

Could you try to make a cheat that makes your character in raid mode to level up more fast?

Probably not as this is 3 years old and the dev wont go back to this unless the game has an update.
Is raid mode online ? If its is then no for sure
Plus the dev put stuff on back burner cuz of school

The Resident Evil Revelations 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet but would be nice to have the ability to set life crystals to the max (30) in raid mode. Was looking for some kind of documentation for developers to add it myself but can’t find any.

I’m not sure why I had error downloading the cheats. The exact message is “We have trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later”.

Thanks for taking your time to resolve the issue

Mega XP works. Instead of going 200 xp through level 3, I went right up to level 5. Almost triples your xp gain or so

Thanks for your work!

2 Likes

Unlimited Health doesn’t work. I tried it in the campaign raid mode and would still take damage. Please fix this.

You just costed me several million gold in the game… the cheat doesnt lock your gold but set it to just 999999… u could add another 9 more at least bud, not even a million :-1:

Can we get Ghost Mode, Unlimited Timer, and Unlimited Team Health please?