Resident Evil Revelations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil Revelations
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil Revelations Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Team Health
3. Ghost Mode
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. Unlimited Herbs
9. Unlimited Biopoints
10. Custom Speed
11. Save Location
12. Teleport
13. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/23/2018
    Started development

• 06/23/2018
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 04/03/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Nice. Thanks stingerr finally a game for me i like !!
Awsome work dude

My Infinity can find the trainer. It just keeps giving me the Infinity loading animation. Ive tried searching in the search bar, but the game doesn’t even show. Is it being worked on or it there an issue?

Should be no issues i used this last night and it worked fine for me

Any ideas on how I can fix it? It’s like the trainer isn’t even on Infinity.

Make sure infinity is up to date. Mite have to stop it in task bar
I know dumb me infinity couldnt find my game so i sent the exe over , trainer would not work , scrating my head for awhile was like wtf , then noticed i had the wrong game had RE evil 2 exe , wow im dumb
But not sure why it not showing for you. Restart pc ?

Thank you so much! Your suggestion worked. Again, thanks! And thank you STiNGERR for the trainer!

1 Like

I’m having problems with this, as every time I start it up, within seconds to minutes I get rerev.exe crashed due to yadda, yadda, yadda, I’ve endured this twenty times. Now I’m going to try to let this actually get into the game before clicking play on Infinity as I would hate to have to go see if FLING made a trainer for this game from Megagames which is free as well…

Well i can tell you it works fine i have played this one and revelations 2 in the last week and both work with no problem.
You have the game from steam ?
No other mods on ?

Hi Stinger, can you please include on the trainer or at least help on finding the code to change Raid Level? Because I really need to change my level to complete some RE.net challenges as my current level is 50 (don’t know why - maybe some CE xp code in the past) but in the https://www.residentevil.net shows as Level 32 yet.

Appreciate if you can help me on this.

Trainers on here are for offline use only. Nothing here is for online use.

Yo, it ain’t working for the cracked version.

Ya. Probably not. Need steam version !

1 Like

Thanks but I don’t have the money. I used Cheat Engine for it and works fine <-- Use this for those who cracked it. ^^

Glad you got cheat engine working, and just so you’re aware, none of our trainers are made for cracked games so they may or may not work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yo moderator! :smiley: For the RE Rev 2 , you guys know how to unlock Bloody Gina costume for raid? I’m sure many who played don’t wana’ use [Re.net] to acquire it. :wink:

There aint any kinda cheats for anything online related from wemod

Here’s saying Request Update, but is it still working?

Is there a possibility of being able to add all custom parts or unlimited parts for campaign

The Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like