Resident Evil Revelations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hola buenas una pregunta tengo este resident evil en steam y note que tiene el antitrampa de steam puedo usarlo igual? pregunto por el vac…muchas gracias por su atencion…

Hi welcome to wemod. Please use English on here so we can help you. Thanks :+1:

Running official Steam version, January 10th, 2021. Xbox One original controller. Everytime i run it thru Wemod app, the scanner and any weapon with scope like the snipers, quickly move left and right for about 180 degrees when you aim. Tried with a cheat engine table instead and doesn’t happens. Anyone else having this issue with the Wemod app?

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer!

2 Likes

nice work want no someting if under water Unlimited Health not working stil going dead if do somting worng ? tnx

The codes don’t work in my version of Resident Evil Revelations

1 Like

The codes work but common bug with most cheats on is when i enter a door it pushes me back in the direction I came from preventing me from moving forward-- any ideas?

After some testing it’s become clear that its only the ghost mode that causes this issue.

However, that’s an issue because Ghost Mode and 1 hit kill are the 1-2 punch combo needed.

Would it be possible to request an update to rev 1 ghost mode cheat?

This does not seem to be working properly when I launch the game with the trainer it is causing my camera to act odd when aiming my weapon it seems like it over accelerates while aiming the weapon. when using the scan gun though it completely freaks out and moves on its own back in forth making it impossible to scan items using it. I launched the game without using the trainer and it works fine with none of these issues.

I’m having this issue as well. Found any solutions?

Hi - try launching the game, waiting until you are in, and then loading up the trainer and selecting your mods. This worked for me; I haven’t had any issues with aiming or using the scan gun

so im having the same issue and i tried what you said and as soon as i turn on mods scanner and sniper zoom goes nuts

did you ever figure anything out? it wasnt doing this till around chapter 5 for me and now i cant even scan much without getting attacked

Nice to meet you.
I have a problem that the right stick keeps shaking left and right when using “Genesis” or “Sniper Scope”.
This is in campaign mode.
I would like to know how to solve this problem.

Running official Steam version, January 10th, 2021. Xbox One original controller. Everytime i run it thru Wemod app, the scanner and any weapon with scope like the snipers, quickly move left and right for about 180 degrees when you aim. Tried with a cheat engine table instead and doesn’t happens. Anyone else having this issue with the Wemod app?

Does anyone else have the issue of trying to go through a door and then immediately being turned back around? It makes progression basically impossible. Only happens while I have the trainer active