Returnal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does not work, breaks the game completely. Had to reinstall to bring game back to normal.

1 Like

Okay final testing for this reveals this. I do NOT recommend using the following mods here as they do work but will break the game and will result in you having to restart your cycle

1 - Invincible works as intended but can also make enemies Invincible and can increase how many melee strikes it takes to break a shield

2 - One Shot Kill also works as intended but results in things such as Obolite Chunks, Platform Spheres and other destroyable objects to become unbreakable

Now for the stuff I am certain has had no negative imapact on the game

1 - No Reload works as intended no issues to be found with it

2 - Max Adrenaline works as intended no issues to be found with it

3 - All of the Add Mods work as intended no issues to be found with them

Lastly I found that from some minor testing that the Unlimited Health works but from what I can tell it’s iffy sometimes it feels like it won’t let your health drop below 100% even if you’ve increased your max integrity other times it feels like it just keeps your health from completely depleting which I supposed is fine but I do think it would be nice if this were reworked

in conclusion I do not recommend using the mods above and sticking with just no reload and Max adrenaline and the Add Mods

Not working for me… I’ll wait using CT table i guess.

1 Like

Hi, none of the option work for me… Am I doing something wrong?

How long do you have to wait?
Does the trainer work with cracked version of the game ?

Thank you

PS.
CH trainer works (the demo, unlimited dash at least)

1 Like

the trainer is not working

2 Likes

It works. But set a custom location and use the following
path to game\Returnal\Binaries\Win64\Returnal-Win64-Shipping.exe.
Cheats do take a while to activate.

4 Likes

Thank you, this worked perfectly. Anyone having problems should follow these directions.

Thanks! That works for me!!

not working for me.
not in returnal-win64-shipping.ese or in returnal.exe

1 Like

Not working

1 Like

Not working. I tried it with the normal returnal.exe and the Returnal-Win64-Shipping.exe. With returnal.exe i hear the sound voice in the background when i activate a mod, but nothing happens. With the Returnal-Win64-Shipping nothing happens.

UPDATE: Ok, it’s work now for me too. Use the Returnal-Win64-Shipping.exe in the WeMod app, start the game and play/wait some minutes (~2-3 min). Then activate the prefered mods, you should hear the activation voice. All mods i’ve tried worked correctly. Hope this helps other players.

2 Likes

It is working for me ! I used your method for starting the game ! Thank you very much :smiley:

I do not understand why everyone is happy here if the PC does not work, in version 1.0 (Build 10547147) nothing works except the first two sections, no resources can be given themselves, the sound is, but no resources …

1 Like

I had the same problem like you, try this: Use the Returnal-Win64-Shipping.exe in the WeMod app, start the game and play/wait some minutes (~2-3 min). Then activate the prefered mods, you should hear the activation voice. All mods i’ve tried worked correctly. Hope this helps other players.

For me nothing really works. I can activate invincible and the trainer also appears asl “playing” and wroking.
But ingame nothing relaly changes.

This trainer does not work with build 10547147.

2 Likes

The trainer does not work whatsoever.

1 Like

The trainer is not working

Game has been updated and cheats need to be updated. Also, an addition of a weapon proficiency multiplier would be beautiful.

1 Like

I have invincible , unlim health, max adren and no reload still working. I am playing from a suspended run. But had to wait 3 min or so.