Ride 3 request

Another cheats site create trainer for this game. if you dont make soon i will end pro subscription.
thank you

Thanks for being pro !
Trainers need to be voted on to have a trainer made for that game.

We appreciate the support; however, WeMod uses the voting system to determine what games will be added next. Ride 3 is currently at 80 votes and the current required amount is 2000.

If few people are able make trainer FREE, why? you need tons of money

WeMod is completely free to use and we cannot spend the time to make a trainer for one person when there are other games with hundreds of people voting for it.

It’s funny how people operate :slight_smile: “if you don’t do this, I will…” - - it’s the other way around, but some think $ is some form of control. I’d really advise being decent about it; not everyone in this community plays your game. RIDE3 is an Unreal Engine 4 game for which I’m already in the process of releasing an injector that allows console usage and various cheats along with that. Sure, you won’t need WeMod; but keep that subscription as a token of appreciation. Deal? See… I too can use “if” :slight_smile: PM me for details.

3 Likes

Hi , any news about trainer? is really needed …(

I’m sorry. I really expect you to reply when asked. It’s been 2 months since then. Please read what I said earlier; there won’t be any WeMod trainer module, unless sufficient requests are sent in to create such a trainer. However, in-game console can be enabled separately.

2 Likes