RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Needing an update

7 Likes

almost all immediately deactivate.
999 resources, instant construction and infinite battery seem to work fine on the steam release.

4 Likes

The RimWorld cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Despite update, this is still true.

Only cheats that work for me are resources, construction, and battery.

TIA.

1 Like

still does not work on pc, very sad.

Dunno, Ur doing something wrong, cuz Everything works just fine on my end. Moods, Foods, Stats, etc.

У меня тоже так, работают только эти пункты.

Note needs added to Max Skills “Do Not use if selecting Multiple Colonist” it will crash to desktop

Hello, could you make the mechlink not count as an injury?

1 Like

Load game, try mood, food, skills, etc. cheats and it makes the failed noise. clunk

Try clicking on a person first and still nothing.

Not sure what I could possibly be doing wrong.

Start off by starting WeMod as admin,
Make sure in WeMod->Rimworld u have “Last Update October 24 2022”,
Rimworld version 1.4.3525.

Dont know how to help ya, beyond these steps. Sorry.

Pls make this possible.

Whenever I use this trainer, it will cause the instant death of some of my colonists when they form relationships. Haven’t yet been able to narrow down specifically which of the cheats is causing this yet.

I think it’s the ‘Heal Injuries’ cheat combined with the fact that my colonists have the ‘psychic bond’ trait from the new expansion, so that when they form a relationship they get a health status effect and when the trainer tries to remove that effect iit kills the colonists.

To expand on this. It appears the same happens with the mechanitor trait. When ‘Heal Injuries’ is activated, the mechanitor loses their ability to control their robots, rendering them uncontrollable

3 Likes

I also wasn’t sure at first, but the same cheat also appears to be preventing colonists’ pregnancies from progressing. I think that the latest expansion added a lot of non-injury health statuses that cause difficulties with this cheat.

After doing a bit of testing, there’s a glitch with a new mechanist start where if you toggle the “Heal Injuries” cheat, your mechanoids will lose their overseer status and be unable to be re-assigned. Unsure why this is happening, just went through trial and error to see what the issue was.

2 Likes

its not working at all for me hmm

In addition to the above, heal injuries removes many positive conditions as well as negative ones, I have issues where many of the cheats, food, rest etc only work sometimes. It seems to vary with each time I launch the game. Moreover, the cheats seem to be making the game very unstable. I’m having regular crashes which I didn’t have before.

Yep, it causes quite a few issues when you toggle the infinite resources every now and again, same as if you use Max Skills. Max Skills seems to be affecting enemies as well, so you really need to be on the lookout and not use it 100% of the time, otherwise your pawns are going to get deleted pretty quickly.