Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Me neither. I uploaded Wemod.log, if that might be of any help. WeMod.log (31.0 KB)

I can see in the bottom of the log that it seems to switch it self off - can’t figure out why.
WARN [trainer] Failed to assemble.
DEBUG [trainer] unlimited_health set to 0 by trainer.
DEBUG [trainer] unlimited_health set to 1 by client.

Another weird thing is, if I swicth on “Easy kills” then “unlimited life” switches is self on. It doesn’t work though - I still die. “Unlimited ammo” I can switch on, but it doesn’t affect my ammo.
My antivirus made a huge fuzz in the beginning, but I excluded ROTTR.exe and all relevant wemod exe files.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Vote for an update

1 Like

I have put in four votes. I am new to the wemod universe - does an update require that all 1805 votes are commited?

Sometimes games will be updated outside of voting if they are popular enough ; odd situations. For this game, it will need to reach the voting threshold :slightly_smiling_face:

Understandably. :slight_smile: Might there be some other way that I can debug/fix the trainer myself? As I understand other ppl have the trainer working perfectly fine on the samt ROTTR.exe version - perhaps it’s a local glitch can I fix myself. I just have no idea where to start. :slight_smile:

I’d recommend for personal use just making your own Cheat engine cheat table :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Rise of the Tomb Raider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

for some reason the enemies wont die in my game

2 Likes

Enemies wont die when gets a new weapon

Can you please elaborate a little more? I’m not understanding your question :confused:

when player gets new weapon the enemies wont die when shot instead the shots go through the enemy and does 0 damage to the enemy or enemies and in normal gameplay it works but when player gets a new weapon like a shotgun it doesnt kill the enemies just dont do crap to them it breaks their armor after that bullets just go through like they aint nothing

1 Like

Enemies appear also to have infinite health and can not be killed in the Windows Store version of the game. Unlimited Ammo and Health seem to work fine. Shame really, any updates?

Probably not as old as this is. And this was made for steam version. Got lucky it worked or a couple even worked for windows store version. :+1:
I actually just played this like yesterday and didnt have any problems as you described

Hello , i’ve just used the trainer for this game and i tried the infinite points , but somehow it didn’t work , i wanted to know if there is a technic or something ? Do i have to get 1 point first then use the infinite points or something ? And btw thanks for this trainer apart from that it’s great

1 Like

Yes you need one skill point first for it to work. I have just played this about 3 days ago and it does work.
And are you using the steam version?

Sorry i just saw your answer , yes i’m using the steam version , i don’t know i tried with one skill point and still the point disappear and i can’t level up anything else. It’s no big deal , but i just wanted to know if i was doing something wrong ! Thanks for your answer by the way.

1 Like

Whenever I use any of the cheats, the game just crashes.

Not sure why I just played this like 2 weeks ago and it worked fine
Are you using the store bought steam version ?

Yes I use the 20 Year anniversery version from Steam.
But the same Problem comes up when I use Cheats, that use the Cheat Engine, so I don’t think it is only this Trainer, but more like a generell problem…
Sometimes it still works, but then I change one (activate or deactivate it) and suddenly the game freezes and just closes.

Please help, I’m using steam version and every option seems to work fine except skills point :cry: i tried with 3 skill points and activated infinite skill points but no skilll points added