Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

steam or windows?

I think you have to use infinite items for it to work

Steam

Any advice on my injection problem? Tried again today but I still get the ā€œWrong DLL present.ā€ error.

Tried with a fresh install and various graphical settings, both in game menu and in the actual game but always the exact same error as in screenshot above.

I have no idea and @frank seems away. Have you tried reinstalling infinity ? (make sure the old cache is deleted - %appdata%/infinity

Maybe heā€™s on vacation. We all need those sometimes

And yeah, deleted every infinity associated file on my PC twice over and reinstalled twice over by now.

Iā€™m getting the same problem. ā€œWrong DLL presentā€, and the game just loads to a black screen.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Does it only happen for this game?

@Frank Tested with ME: Andromeda now, that works fine.

1 Like

Iā€™ll download the game and see if I can reproduce the error. The message is coming from Themida: a program we use to protect our trainer code.

Would just like to say I have no problem with cheats working for me

@Frank I see.

Iā€™m using Steam Client and I have DEP disabled, might be relevant.

Can you try enabling it? Any particular reason why you have it disabled?

Tried, it made no difference. And there is/was some reason I just canā€™t remember what it was. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, Iā€™m going to download the game and see if I can reproduce the error. Try disabling your AV too.

Donā€™t have any AV.

Iā€™ve had the game on steam since it released and have all the DLC. Could it be a version issue?

I have the same issue as @blackmarch and @xlg47 - game on steam, version 1 build 770.1_64. OS is Win7.

can you please update your trainer for rise of the tomb raider on steam 1.0.770.1 (Patch #12) all the cheat are not working anymore thanks

On it

1 Like