Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN does that mean you can take a quick look at the uwp file? I can help

Figuring out how to grab the pfn for winstore.

@SG-1 See if infinity now detects your winstore game or can be selected from infinity. The pfn is added but i canā€™t test if it works (hopefully it does like re7 did).

@stn was not added did not except the folder and would not attach when game was launch and trainer was running. We can teamview if need be so you can get the relative information you need.

@frank

Delete your installations.json file again. You shouldnā€™t be selecting a folder for Windows apps. Does it show up as installed after doing that? If not, then the store version must have a different directory structure.

@STN @frank it does not detect the game at all

@STN when you both get a chance I will like to help make it work even if it means direct access to my account

Everything was working fine until I restarted my game earlier. Now whenever I activate infinite health my game immediately crashes. All other options seem to work just fine.

app wont find my game and it wont add it when i do it manually. i have the win10 version.

@frank any clue?

The EXE of the store version must be different than the Steam and other copies.

do you need access to my account to get a work trainer I can do that right now

Oh yes, i totally forgot that. It is named different indeed.

Super_Geek_No_1: I see C_Maggotbone has the game now (he kindly gave me access to his account sometime ago for other games), iā€™ll download the game and add support for it.

I know i said this sometime ago but now i finally have time as no new AAA games coming out.

1 Like

@STN Ok no problem if you ever need my account let me know also I have both CoDā€™s that need a Windows Store Version so Willing to help there too

1 Like

So the windows store version for this game is different than steamā€™s. I need to make the trainer from scratch which iā€™ll do later this or next week (sorry but i missed a few new game releases that i need to get to first).

2 Likes

Kool thank you for trying.

cant wait for it.

1 Like

Hi, I just downloaded the mod and it seems like the following donā€™t work properly.
-Unlimited Skill Points (No skill points are given)
-Unlimited Resources (Not all resources are given only 2 or 3)

You need to gain at least one resource type first before they become unlimited. Same for skills