Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Rise of the Tomb Raider
This is the official discussion topic of the Rise of the Tomb Raider Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Jump Height Modifier
7. Easy Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 04/20/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017

• 02/11/2018

• 07/11/2019

• 10/20/2021

• 11/19/2021

• 11/26/2021

• 12/08/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

More features will be added in the upcoming days!

2 Likes

The Rise of the Tomb Raider trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added skills points
  • Custom Jump height with a slider in the remote
  • Add health and ammo

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Tool works great and still the only way Iā€™ve found to complete the game 100%.

1 Like

It seems like the super jump doesnā€™t work with my game. Everything else does (infinite health, weapon) and I hear something when I press the ā€œreset jumpā€ shortcut, but the superjump itself doesnā€™t work. It canā€™t even be activated. Any advice? Thanks!

@NChabb: Do you hear a beep when pressing super jump ? Donā€™t worry about the color changing in infinity when you press super jump, if you hear a beep that means itā€™s activated.

What is your game versionā€¦steam or ?

I donā€™t hear the beep at all, and if I alt+tab to go see the software, the superjump is still greyed-out. All the other codes work flawlessly though (the beep, the change of color in the Infinity window etc)

However, I do hear the ā€œbeepā€ with the ā€œReset Jump Heightā€ option.

Using the Steam version.

In other words:

• Infinite Health
  • Infinite ammo
  • Reset jump height
  • No reload
  • Unlimited resources

=> They beep and get activated.

Super jump + increasing the height do not. Nothing happens.

1 Like

If reset jump height works then superjump and increase height should because they use the same code. Can you try changing your hotkey for those options to something else and see if that helps.

This is really odd lol

EDIT: Don;t worry about the beep btw, just press or hammer the key then make lara jump and see if she jumps higher

I changed the shortcuts twice in fact and that didnā€™t change the behavior of the trainer. I was still getting a beep for the reset jump function, but not the other two.

I also tried to jump to see if I had any difference and still nothing. It is really odd indeed since everything else is flawless. It canā€™t be my antivirus since the other codes work, so Iā€™m completely clueless.

Thanks for the fast reply by the way, greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, i am here 24/7 or at least i try :P.

I have been trying to reproduce the error but it is working fine for me. I will keep trying and get back to you in a few.

1 Like

has the trainer been updated for the latest steam version of RoTTR yet? Iā€™m a new user and not sure whether it will be automatically updated or not.

1 Like

It should work for the new version due to how it is coded. Ignore the incompatibility message and see if the options work for you ?

PS: And yes it will automatically update for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tested it ignoring the compatibility message. Unlimited Ammo didnā€™t work. No Reload does work though. Other than that I donā€™t know since I usually only use Unlimited Health, Ammo, and no reload.

1 Like

The Rise of the Tomb Raider trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed unlimited ammo for the latest game version.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

@poipoy Test it now. You need to reload first to see it take effect.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply, yes it works now after reload. But how can I do it for arrows?

Another thing is about unlimited Health, I couldnā€™t check it now, it was working before the steam update while I was on ā€˜tomb raiderā€™ difficulty. will never die when getting countless hit. on my 2nd playthrough, I change to play on highest difficulty, occasionally I do die. How does it actually work? I notice now after getting hit/damaged, thereā€™ll be blood stains on my screen, it will go away a sec later, so does it mean if I continuosly get damaged it doesnt reset my health to max that fast?

1 Like

Arrows count as a resource so use unlimited resources option.

A high health value is written each second, maybe you receive higher damage on hardest difficulty and health doesnā€™t regenerate fast enough. I have had Lara fall off mountains/buildings and she doesnā€™t die so not sure what could be the issue.

1 Like

After playing the game for a couple hours and testing it, It seems that on build 1.0.623.2 of the game these features no longer work.

Unlimited ammo. (Tried collecting ammo on the ground and looting enemies for it.)
Unlimited Resources.

1 Like

Same here, I have been playing up till about a 30% complete with the mod features working perfectly, but since the latest update to the game, not any of the features work.

2 Likes

Lets just get @STN over here and he fix it as fast as he can.

2 Likes