RISK: Global Domination Cheats and Trainer for Steam

RISK: Global Domination
This is the official discussion topic of the RISK: Global Domination Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 10 Troops
2. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/20/2021
    Started development

• 09/20/2021
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 10/09/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/28/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Add troops not working since V3.3

2 Likes

I thought this was a PSA about the risk of using cheats and trainers on Steam on a global view. Lol.

1 Like

confirming add troops no longer working since version 3.3

1 Like

Adjusting the game speed works just fine, but the add troops thing doesn’t seem to work

can you try giving gems modifier (the currency in game)

hey i just wanted to say that so far from the time that i have been using the cheats they have worked just fine and i don’t know if im typeing in the right place but i have a suggestion to make and that is to make a cheat that adds cards to your card menu or do an add tokens and i don’t know if this is possible or even legal but add the gems

1 Like

Add troops not working again with V3.4

2 Likes

Confirm - add troops is no longer working as of V3.4

1 Like

Confirmed - Add troops not working in V3.4

1 Like

The RISK: Global Domination cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

So this is what I paid for. Does not work in any way, shape or form. Since July I have given much thought as to paying for one of your competitors or Wemod. You are making this decision easy

I just played it a tested the cheats… they all work fine.
As far as the add troops… use it after the first placement stage… hit the num 1 key before placing troops AND be sure to save at least 1 troop… it will then add 10 (plus) more.
The plus is because when I do it more than once in a “draft” turn it adds ten to what I had every time I press the key… 11…21…31…41… etc.

The trainer is working correctly. Please make sure you are not attempting to use this online and that you have followed the instructions in the cheat notes.