Risk of Rain 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The problem is that the trainer dosent work in single player anymore.

Yes looks like was another game update. Can vote in the app for an update and then when stingerr get back around this way he can update the trainer :+1:

Yeah, we voted, but still no trainer update…

Update Vote!

The Risk of Rain 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Health 9999 is the only thing that works?

did you update it?

oh got it working sorry mate ty

if you turn off Attak speed it wont turn back on?

Thx for updating.Everything works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great :+1: thanks for letting us know it works it really helps out !

1 Like

Been using it recently, but used it today and instant cooldown doesn’t seem to be working, just turns itself off after a few seconds.

Looks like if you use the money toggle during a MP run, the money does get added to you. Sometimes, still testing.

This trainer was made on a 64-bit platform where Risk of Rain 2 functions on 32-bit. Maybe running it on Windows 7 compatibility may help?

The Risk of Rain 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

THe add 5k Money button go not by me and yes i am donater

I’m having a little trouble understanding, are you stating the the add 5k money cheat is not working?

Thank you for supporting us by being a Pro member!

yes the 5k is not working my friend have find oput why at the beginning we dont kill a monster them go it

Game doesn’t record well but the cheat worked fine for me. Please make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game :slightly_smiling_face:

Also please make sure you’re not launching this game with WeMod and are landed in the game before selecting play :slightly_smiling_face:

i ggive by me allway another user moneay but not myself

the cheat works more or less normally, but the button (quick attacks) and (one-hit-kill) do not work

1 Like