Roboquest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Time for an update :slight_smile:

codes no longer work. Please update trainer, Thanks a ton

@ColonelRVH is there any way we can get these mods for Xbox Game Pass?

2 Likes

@ColonelRVH Any chance this is going to see an update sometime soon?

The Roboquest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Could we possibly get it for GOG? I just noticed that it’s not showing up on PC game pass.

no cooldowns please

Yo, Roboquest just got its 1.0 update. Just wondering when this should be updated

1 Like

Same as above 1.0 update the cheats need to be redone

It would be great if this can get a trainer for xbox gamepass since the 1.0 just came out too!

1 Like

def want this for Xbox

1 Like

@Ca50n @Xron1456
You can hit the Notify Me option for the Xbox version of the game. Will be listed on WeMod app under Roboquest (Game Preview).

1 Like

Need updating bro, the 1.0 have already come out this week.

What’s not working for you?

Invincibility will crush the game, technology point has been renamed “Wrench”, unlimited ammo doen’t work.
I haven‘t tried speed setting yet, at least unlimited jump doed work.

1 Like

The trainer needs updating, only the code for unlimited jumps is working. Thank you for all the amazing work!

Can we please get the trainer for Xbox? :slight_smile:

The earliest I can make update for this is on monday. This week is very busy with new popular titles.

1 Like

@ColonelRVH Will you be making mods for the Xbox version as well?

1 Like

We have no plan for it as of now. Our queue and game platform depends on the popularity of it among our users. But you can certainly try to attach the game exe xbox version to WeMod steam manually.

Instructions on manually linking the .exe to WeMod are included here: Why can’t WeMod find my installed game?