Rocket League Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Rocket League Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Boost Speed
2. Unlimited Boost
3. Jump Height
4. Super Boost Speed
5. Super Jump Height
6. Set Time To Zero
7. Add 5 Minutes
8. Freeze Game Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/13/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/21/2017

• 04/28/2017

• 07/12/2017

• 12/24/2017

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

I’m sure people here will love this trainer.

Great Trainer ! The Freeze Game Time might come in handy.

Must try online, wonder what happen. :smirk:

It won’t work, as it shouldn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, a bit of irony at my part. But i bet people already tried it before i added that comment :stuck_out_tongue:

So I guess this only works with the solo thing?

Thanks @unknown_v2, you’re the best! Everything works great!

As far as suggestions, what is our opinion on being able to change scoreboard numbers (points, goals, saves) in the offline game modes? I have done it manually on multiple accounts before, but the reason I ask is because if you play an offline bot game and give yourself tons of points, you level up in the game.
A few things about this: leveling up literally has no actual affect on anything in the game nor does it give you anything that matters. It’s more of a playtime counter. The other side is that it does give you titles that can be shown online under your name. But no other stats can be viewed by other players and Psyonix has never punished for modding level.

Even though I see you already got your answer, gonna respond anyways if people have the same question…
This is for offline use so you can use it in Training Mode, Season and Exhibition against bots.

2 Likes

Can this be updated? It’s not working on version 1.35

The Rocket League cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Honestly i think you if you guys could make a freeze crate keys for somthing like that just a suggestion becuase you did that in fallout shelter and yes i know its hard to but if you guys could do it it would be great :smile:

No can do.
Crates are stored on the server. Since Wemod does not make any multiplayer cheats that won’t be possible

Hey there is a proplem with me,It crashes when i start using the trainer idk ;-;

Sounds like a problem with infinity or the trainer not you. Are you trying to use it online?>

No, Only SP.
sorry for not replying soon

I think the unlimited boost still works

Game crashes when i start using the trainer.
my game is cracked, so i doesnt play online
whats the problem?

Because it’s for the steam version of the game

This has probably been brought to attention but just thought I would put it out there that no parts of the trainer work at this point in time. Tested in SP I could get nothing to activate. Hope this can get fixed, love the work you guys put in, thank you for everything!

for some reason wont work in single player