Rockstar Games Launcher

Since Gta V is available on the Rockstar Games Launcher, they could update the Wemod app so it can recognize games from the Rockstar Games Launcher. I recently bought Gta V on the launcher but I didn’t know that I couldn’t mod my game without having it on Steam

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community. Great having you here. :wave::grin:

Trainers need to be voted upon by the community to make sure there is enough interest in it before it’s put forward to the trainer construction team. Maybe @Instinct (who’s awesome by the way) could enable a trainer for the Rockstar version to be voted on here: https://www.wemod.com/cheats/grand-theft-auto-v-trainers, to make sure there’s enough interest in one. :slight_smile:

Hmm I had GTA V on steam…then deleted it and repurchased (I know you can move them, I have my reasons lol) from the Rockstar launcher. I used the “Fix” option to show it to the new spot and it said it was working. I immediately closed out though and didnt actually verify. I also have had RDR2 since release date in the Rockstar launcher, and use the “Official” flagged version which everything works with. I have also used the “Epic” version for RDR2. which also worked fine. Try using the “fix” option to launch through one of the other versions and see if it will work until they have a Rockstar Lancher version, if the do. Hope it helps.

1 Like