Rogue Legacy 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Rogue Legacy 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Rogue Legacy 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Invincible
4. Unlimited Jumps
5. Unlimited Rune Ore
6. Unlimited Equipment Ore
7. Unlimited Coins
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/15/2022
    Started development

• 01/15/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/29/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/06/2022

• 05/03/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Rogue Legacy 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Unlimited Coins simply puts your coins at 9999 coins[which isnt much at all later in the game]. Very excited this game has gotten a trainer now!

3 Likes

any chance we’ll get an Epic compatible version?

7 Likes

more cheats to add.
unlimited souls.
give relics.
set traits.
you dont need both unlimited health and invincibility

2 Likes

from what i’ve discovered
unlimited health is just what is says, unlimited health
while most of the time invincibility is more of just removing your hitbox so attacks ignore you
haven’t used these cheats yet so idk if this is the case yet

noticed after using unlimited health and just grants invincibility anyway without using the other cheat.
Also running into an issue when using the cheats my characters camera wont move to the next room with me. Thus having to end the current run. Also using unlimited coin makes it to where you cant talk to the boat guy to enter the castle because you have to turn in all your coins.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I have the exact same issue, it removes all interactions too when it does it. Really hope it can be fixed.

1 Like

Having the same issue with the camera

1 Like

I just want to thank you for all of the hard work you do to provide us all with these. You are a legend!

Could unlimited coins/materials be bumped up to 999,999? As mentioned before above. A few camera and loading issues with Health and Invincible cheats.

2 Likes

if you have any cheats on when fighting the skeleton boss, you get stuck in a infinite cinematic.
Please look into this. thanks!

2 Likes

When I use unlimited health cheat, camera does not follow me to next room and character appears to fall through the floor? So I have to end run. Looks like other people have this problem.

Thank you anyways for all your hard work!

1 Like

Yeah, the unlimited coins cheat should be increased. Why is it only 9999? That’s peanuts compared to later on when some of the upgrades cost a lot more than that.

Thank you for the great cheats but could you please increase the max “unlimited” coins to 99999 or even 99999 please? To get 9999 coins you even have enter the dungeon, loot some gold
and then exit to use the 9999 gold which is too little as you progress through the upgrades.

thank you!

can we get a trainer for the epic games version too?

1 Like

Rogue Legacy 2 cheats need to be updated, as I think the game itself updated.

game crashes when activating one-hit kills

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements