Rome: Total War - Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Rome: Total War - Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Rome: Total War - Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Gold
2. God Mode
3. Unlimited Movement
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Fast Recruiting
6. Fast Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/28/2020
    Started development

• 01/28/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Rome: Total War - Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Fast Recruiting is not working
Please fix it if you could
Thank you <3

Fast recruiter

Fast construction

It is not working, it still goes one by one, it has to be the whole list of construction and recruitment in the same shift, as if you need 0 shift.
I appreciate the commitment and dedication, you are the best.

I cant tell if this is just cause of my anti virus software, but when I try to load in the cheats for this game it will say “WE are having trouble downloading the cheats” and a windows firewall message will say that the action was blocked due to trojan, but the issue is that I already turned off my firewall, and it says that I have firewall disabled.

Hello @thekingofikea. :slight_smile:

Please see this post here for troubleshooting with your issue: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

what else can i try to make this cheat work?

Hi! My game hasn’t been working, exactly the game hasn’t been loading the cheats, it stays on for 1 second exactly and then stops. I’ve tried everything but nothing’s working.

Same, cheats turn on for a second then turn off.
Tell me if you find a solution for this!

i reinstalled the game, i think that’s what fixed, i also reinstalled WeMod entirely. I also linked windows defender not to block anything from the wemod files.

nope, it’s mods. fix the dang thing for it to work for mods already!!

Danm it, fix it for mods, i’m getting impatient!

Good job, for not fixing it in a year. Thank you for listening.

Like the menu but poorly fast recruiting isn’t in one way go, And I’m missing that cheat as rq cheat code doesn’t work

No work :frowning: very fun game but no work mods