RUINER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sorry again. What version of the game do you have ?

I have the steam version and this trainer never worked for me

1 Like

it keeps crashing the game

We waiting for version guard to make it work

Also does not work for my steam game

Not working =(

To get it to work you must downgrade RUINER to the vanilla version.
Right click RUINER in your Steam library > Click properties > Go to Betas > Select ā€œvanilla - game version 1.0ā€.

Picture

Screenshot%20(21)

If you canā€™t get it to work after following these instructions youā€™re doing something wrong. Try again or give up.

Sadly not working with the most recent Steam update.

1 Like

Has there been any progress in updating the trainer so far?

trainer isnā€™t working, the options do turn blue, and it seems like its on, but the only one that works is the infinite skill points one.

1 Like

As nice as it is, having the trainer work for the vanilla mode of ruiner. Itā€™d be really nice if the updateā€™s getting worked on. Hope you the best of success!

they have now added cheats to their own game. with the october 9th update with god mode and a lot of other stuff.

I have the epic version and the cheat canā€™t find the game.

Well it is for steam version
But can try and start the game first then when in game world alt tab out then press play in wemod after. Mite work, mite not or some cheats mite work or not at all

Could we have the option to vote for an Epic Games trainer, please? The only vote options available are GOG and Windows Store. Ruiner is free on Epic Games this week, so probably a few WeModders waiting for an Epic Games trainer for it (and maybe willing to spend money on wetokens for votes). :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up! Iā€™ve added the ability to vote for an EPIC Games version of the trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it. :smiley: :+1:

it doesnt work on current steam ruiner game,and also game crashes if i try to activate the cheat!

Steam version needs an update. Fatal error crashes if you use the cheat options.

UP

any chance that we get this trainer updated for steam?