Saints Row 3 Achievements not working?

I’ve been playing Saints Row: The Third (3) and the other morning when i switched it on two achievements popped up (I thought to myself thats weird) but thought nothing more of it? I just finished a mission there when another achievement popped up (Finished Act two) but I haven’t even got the Achievement for finishing Act one? this game is really messed up :cry:

Wait what? im so confused what happend? and were connected to XBL?

Yes i was connected to XBL. The Achievements are glitched or something?

Yeah the game is messed up its nothing like its made out to be the handling on cars and motorbikes are horrid and i found a huge glitch where the cliff like mountain sides have a massive gap between the terrain you can actually squeeze in it and fall under the map if you try hard enough

GTA>Saints row

Sorry i have to disagree with you there i think it’s an amazing game I’m really enjoying it? I just wish the Achievements wern’t messed up (glitched) that’s all.

They may not be glitched, you get an achievement for completing act one and you can get another if you finish it in a different way.

My achievements stopped working also. My XBL did disconnect while playing the game and I have since gotten back online, but that should not affect the achievement unlock ability. I should have unlocked "I heart Nyte Byte’ and all but the Heli assault challenges. This game is fun but broken as hell, I’ve seen cars about to hit me just disappear.

Same thing is happening to me. I beat the game just now and still do not have the act 2 achievement or ‘The Ho Boat’ achievement, even though I completed that mission as well as act 2 and the game. I also had the issue where achievements weren’t updating and when I turned my xbox on again to play later, it updated a couple random ones. Still hasn’t given me the Act 2 or Ho Boat ones yet and theres no way to go back to those missions besides restarting…

Oh it also says I have completed 45/47 missions when I should have completed them all…for some reason not recognizing 2 of the missions I beat.

Haven’t tried it yet, but there’s no way something like this should have slipped through testing at the developer. I hope they patch it soon.

I agree, I hope they patch it so any missing achievements activate without having to redo them. The game should be able to tell i got those achievements or I wouldn’t have been able to beat the game.

At the end there are secret missions.

is that Saints Row 3 is it good? I would love to buy it but that is a little cheap though

I realized that. Not really secret but you have to complete the last mission twice to get 47/47 (both endings). Still don’t have the 2 achievements I should have though.

I was laughing my ass off the entire way through it.

I highly recommend it, amazing game

this happens to me to:’( but it is a good game:thumbsup:

yea aggred

There are 2 achievements for completing Act 1 if you looked, before posting a thread look into something rather than looking like an idiot when someone figures it out have a nice day ;]

Why do people compare games??? Saints Row and GTA yes have similarities but are NOTHING alike! Saints Row is a lot better for gamers who want to have fun ex: The Penetrator, giant guns, giant heads (Johnny Gat) Activities…GTA is for the more serious I take everything serious gamer ex: Relationships, mission after mission, and everything is more realistic.

Just like Mw3 and BF3, Yes they are shooters but nothing alike!

after i beat the game it stopped giving me respect points too… quite annoying cuz i was lookin forward to having infinite everything (get at respect level 50) and im stuck at level 45 :anguished: