Saints Row Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Restart is the only thing I would know to do.

Keeps crashing while trying to launch using dx12

1 Like

The Saints Row cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Flow Points cheat added
  • Massive Damage cheat added
  • Massive Damage to Vehicles cheat added
  • Perfect Weapon Accuracy cheat added
  • Infinite Player Vehicle Health cheat added
  • Updated notes
2 Likes

The cheats donā€™t seem to be working for me and iā€™m not sure why. I can confirm that I launched in DX12 and activated the cheats after I had already loaded into the game. Iā€™ve tried closing the game and retrying, disabling and reenabling etc. canā€™t seem to get any of them working. someone help??

Can you change infinite ammo option with reload and add no reload instead? Much appreciated.

Thanks for the tip, that did the trick :smiley:

Thanx greenhouse for the extra cheats. :+1:

Well the trainer sayā€™s there is a update on epic for this game but i donā€™t have any update yet.

cheats work great in dx12,
my game not so much i donā€™t know if its my game or my pc but yikes

Yeah the game has updated to v 1.1.2.4376604
Only minor fixes though like some fps issues.
Still needs a lot of polish in my opinion.
With this update the Trainer functions still work,
only game will crash some time later so be patient for Wemod update.
Thanks being awesome guys and for bringing us more fun.

2 Likes

Please make a DX11 version!!

5 Likes

Is there mayby a option to unlock all weapons.

Hello;

might want to add in info for massive damage and massive damage to vehicle. Turn them off prior entering garage for customizing vehicles or it will explode. Not sure if this link will work but here what happened in the garage:

1 Like

Not sure what cheats, but I am thinking it has something to do with the damage/infinite health one, but on the mission The Forge with Neenah, she keeps getting shot out of the helicopter, and you canā€™t revive her. I abandoned the mission, turned off all cheats, and then played through to complete it, turning them back on after I was inside the building. Also, the massive damage one makes all your crew 1-shot drops for enemies. So, missions that require them, damage cheats should be turned off.

you think you can add teleport and if possible Disable traffic and pedestrians, with the exception of enemies.

Mayby a new cheat option:stealth mode,be handy with the prison mission and others.

1 Like

I have played and tested all options, everything seems to be working just fine with the latest game update.

Perhaps it could be better with some other extra options like damage multiplier, rapid fire? Thanks.

Has there been a change to what they hot keys are for each cheat? I attempt to use the money cheat and instead of getting money I keep getting leveled up like 5-6 levels for shooting a single person. LOL

2 Likes

Itā€™s the damage one. Basically, getting hit by a rocket will 1HKO her. Itā€™s connected to the same issue you mention at the end. When an ally is killed in a vehicle, they exit the vehicle so they can be revived, which is why you see her on the ground.

I might know why that happens, Iā€™ll take a look when I can.
Iā€™ll also look into making One Hit Kill not affect allies. How this game works code-wise is pretty bad, and itā€™s a bit of a hassle finding a way to differentiate between the player/enemies/allies/weapons and everything, but Iā€™ll see what I can do.

1 Like