Saints Row IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Of course, they don’t, LostPanda293. That “update” was swapping out the game we had with Epic’s Re-elected. This is the game as sold at the Epic service. THIS IS THAT GAME. Period.

I have the same thing when I was trying to figure out that why this Saints Row IV Re-Elected Install Game Button takes me to Steam, Instead of Playing it on Epic. I Hope WeMod is Fixing it, so I can play this on Epic.

The Saints Row IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Spread cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added

I rolled back my SRIV in Steam to fix all the damned issues the Re-Elected update caused and now when I try to use this trainer in WeMod I keep getting the “You are using the 32-bit version of the game”, which of course I am not…
How can I access the older non Re-Elected version of the Trainer? or should this version be working but I have something messed up?

The Saints Row IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Coudl we get a freeze timer cheat for challenges?

I just played yesterday with WeMod and it was fine. Now, I have the same issue as Webravager. It makes no sense at all. I updated to Re-Elected (also yesterday) so… I’m at a total loss here of how that makes any sense.

Je ne peut pas lancer le jeu avec le cheat, il me demande de le lancer en 64Bits mais je sais pas comment faire, merci d’avance si vous avez la solution. ( Je l’ai sur steam )