Saints Row IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Saints Row IV Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Overheating
6. Unlimited Clusters
7. Unlimited Stamina

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/31/2016
    Started development

• 01/19/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Sweet

I keep getting error code 12. Do i actually need to disable my anti virus program or is ths a problem with Infinity 2?

Nah, this game is a little weird. Try running game first then attach infinity. Does your game crash when that error happens?

It(error 12) could also mean your AV blocked injection and infinity can’t communicate with the dll.

1 Like

Hey @STN I am having the same issue as QuillCult. Whenever I try to load the trainer the game crashes to desktop and the error code 12 message pops up.

I have tried loading the trainer after already in game and at different point of the game running with the same happening.

This even happens with my AV disabled.

1 Like

i have a problem because infinite clusters are not working and it sucks and also please update it

Pretty much if i try to launch saints row 4 i get a code 12 ive tried to launch the game then start infinity still same problem and ive disabled my avs still with no luck

1 Like

Yeah it’s a known issue and cause of game. You have to try attaching until eventually it will (try launching game yourself then attaching infinity).

1 Like

that is very unusual and whatever i do nothing happends ive tried others and they worked sorta

what version of the game are you running?

it was the latest version

Will there be an Update?
Game crashes or cheats not working at all.

No update needed it’s the game

and how do you attach infinity?
when i first start the game and infinity afterwars, i cant enable the cheats…

click start game…

then the game crashes…

1 Like

Are you using infinity v2 or the new beta?

How many threads are there about this trainer? I answered here

Tried both. right now i am using the beta.
thanks for your quick responses!!

I have the recently released GOG version of this game.
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
Which is as far as I know, is the same as the Steam version, and consists of the base game plus all the DLC.
All my GOG versions of other games work fine with Infinity, and are accepted as valid.

Infinity 3 says this isn’t a valid installation, when I try to add it’s path.so does this patch only work for the base game, or is it hashchecking for the Steam release only?