Salt and Sanctuary Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Salt and Sanctuary
This is the official discussion topic of the Salt and Sanctuary Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Focus
5. Unlimited Salt
6. Unlimited Black Pearls
7. Unlimited Gold

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Read notes for each mod before using them.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2017
    Started development

• 05/03/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 01/03/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

the one hit kill only seems to work on the first person i use it on also when i do the hp it seems to effect more than just me

1 Like

Could we get no fall damage added to this?

2 Likes

Is it only me, or does the unlimited health give the NPCs unlimited health as well, like the guide and them and the other enemies that appear when you desecrate a sanctuary

1 Like

when will a newer version be ready cause I brought this game cause of this mod now its saying it doesn’t work with my version

1 Like

No fall damage cheat , its so annoying dying from a simple miss step ,also fix infinite hp to actually fill up all the hp bar , it makes the infinite hp less effective if ya dont have good armour

1 Like

Yeah infinite hp gives sanctuary guardians infinite hp as well. Same with infinite stamina.

Can someone update this game? I don’t really get how to add a game to the queue or boost it so i just thought id ask here. And if you can add an unlimited jumping and no fall damage that would be great.

The Salt and Sanctuary cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes
1 Like

No fall damage please!

1 Like