Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Ahoj, protože vyšel nový velký update na hru a ten občas trainery rozbije. Teď musíš počkat než vyjde update na cheaty - můžeš sledovat přímo v programu Wemod v sekci Queue.

Hello, because there was big update and trainer stopped working cause of that. You must wait until trainer update come up. You can follow Queue status directly in the Wemod App.

Translation for text above. I replied him in Czech.

3 Likes

dakujem ti moc za pomoc pekny den :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neads update <3

3 Likes

I have made a rudimentary trainer myself.
You guys should to if it is that important to you.

Continuing the discussion from Satisfactory Early Access Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games:

The trainer isn’t we need a new update fast. I do appreciate that you are weary nice eave tow we say ,NEW UPDATE, NEW UPDATE". But pleas just make it fast!

Hey everyone.

Make sure you are following this game in the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to follow the game by clicking “notify me” on the game page. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the current update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support
3 Likes

Ok, thank you for responding and patience.

The Satisfactory Early Access cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Changes:

1 Like

The cheats work the game just crashes after a couple seconds after I activate the cheats. Plz ad more comparability and new cheats like add item for millstone or instantly complete a millstone. Thanks for reading.

It is not working for me. My game client is the most recent, stable version from 4/20. Reinstalled the game once, nothing. Gave both the game exe and the wemod exe admin, didnt work. Help?

the cheats work just fine for me im having no issues

fallen:
what version of the game client are you running? and are you running from steam?

this is the epic cheat version \

ohhhhh… so… not sure what the difference is… i can log out of steam profile (in game) and log into epic… you think that would change it? or the install file itself needs to be installed in the way that the epic launcher would install it.

i uninstalled my steam version, and installed through epic launcher (I have purchased both in the past lol) and it works now at face value… gonna test it out :slight_smile:

If you want to pay the game on Steam, you will need to use the Steam trainer.
Which is here: Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
Not this one you’re commenting on, which is for Epic, as the name of it suggests.

Here’s why there needs to be different trainers for different store versions: Why are there different cheats for each storefront? - #4 by Ravenfyre.

Hi, the trainer ist not working right now. I can press Play and it is starting normal but i cant set any cheat on “on”.

6 Likes

Yep, hope it will be uptaded soon

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Hello I have been unable to use these cheats even after the update, I start the game and the trainer up and when I hit f1 to enable the cheat it instantly snaps back to the off position. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

3 Likes