Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is there any way to allow the hover pack to have unlimited power when not connected to the power network. I don’t really want to use a fly mod and the developers seem to have disabled fly within the console. Just thought I’d ask.

Great mod by the way

Does anyone know if the trainer works on dedicated servers in the game?

I had the same problem and I solved it. just fall off the edge of the map and when you come back you will start getting damaged again

Hi, can anyone tell me why the cheat isnt working?

Sadly the cheats don’t work for u8 I hope they will remedy this. LOL I miss my increased inventory.

1 Like

These will NEVER work for Experimental. Early Access ONLY.

hopefully the mods / cheats / options get updated soon, as they currently seem to only work partially, and stop working altogether after the first death since launching the game per bootup. - the only exception being the inventory expander, as that is the one that keeps working.

We need an update for the beta as current version doesnt work

As far as I know, the Wemod team is not releasing trainer updates for the experimental version of the game. You’ll have to wait until the game update is in early access.

Any Update News for this yet?
Please?

not working

it doesn’t work anymore with the new update

The last update for this game was in 2022. The trainer is working properly for the newest update.

it works if your playing update 7. but update 8 which is only in experimental. yeah then it doesn’t work.

They don’t launch for me at all, when I launch these keys they immediately turn off, I’m on update 7

An update for the game came out, and now the mods do not work for me.
Please, when possible, add this to the queue for an update.

Three updates, to be precise:
One on Oct 16th.
One on Oct 17th.
And one today, Oct 20th.

The last game update was in December of 2022. Experimental branches are not supported.

1 Like

Hey, the game was just updated so I think it should be added to the queue to be updated, none of the mods work right now

4 Likes

Update came out, trainer is not working

3 Likes

update broke the trainer hopefully he’ll get a patch out sometime this month