Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, I don’t know if it’s had been already ask, but I was wondering if you planned to add an Epic trainer too ? Or only Steam ?

Thanks for your reply

Hello, there is trainer for epic - Satisfactory Early Access Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Enjoy!

Hi, there is a new satisfactory update, the mod isn’t working anymore.

And also when will there be an update for the mod?:pray:t2:

Only 1 Hit Kills and Unlimited Items isn’t working for me. The rest are working fine for me.

The Satisfactory cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes

Sorry, I edited my comment. Looks like there’s already been a discussion of the problem I’m having in another category.

Thanks for the update.
This working with the experimental Version too? Or just for the early access Version.

My Game Version is current #173879, last Steam Update from 11/27/2021!

Update: Has done, sorry!

Another question:
@MAF: Can you also create the same cheats for the dedicated server? There is currently no VAC protection for Satisfactory in Steam, as it is still under development.

And the developers collect from the game reports and experiences! But if you use cheats, you shouldn’t send game reports to Coffee Stain! (Can be set in the settings in the game menu!)

Can‘t use it tonight on Nov 29th . When is the next updation?Thanks for your help.

Inventory and unlimited health won’t turn off and I really don’t want to start a new game. Is there a known solution?

Restarting your game should reset them unless the game is storing health in the save now. If that is the case the cheat would need to be modified.

Just letting everyone know, and the author as well, all the cheats do work with the latest update that came out about a day ago.

Im using epic version and its at 174799 and even when I add the game manually, it starts the game but remains at play after telling me the game can not start. but the game is started. The trainer says my game is not compatible. any clue?

today’s update has broken infinite items cheat.

Changes:

Hello :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Today’s update has REbroken infinite items cheat.
Sorry MrAntiFun

“easy craft” stopped working with today’s update

Changes:

Unfortunately easy craft has stopped working with today’s update as well

Thanks in advance!