Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I noticed when my friend hosts on this pc and i connect and he used wemod it sometimes effects me too, is there away to run wemod on a pc running dedicated version of satisfactory u6 so it effects all players connected?

WeMod is not intended for anything besides single player. The trainer creators will not update trainers for co-op or multiplayer.

Should add unlimited power

1 Like

1 - 4 all have stop working for me with yesterdays (7/6/2022) update.

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Items
  3. Easy Craft
  4. Super Inventory Size

Thanks bud

As of the last 2 hotfixes, the EasyCraft cheat has not worked anymore.
Since I started playing, the Super Inventory Size has never worked.

First 4 cheats no longer activate. Update needed.

1 Like

Update, F3 is working again after last hotfix

I can verify that unlimited items and crafting (F2 and F3) both work

I dont know about the cheat here for the inventory, but I used the mod that gave me 200-300? inventory spaces, once the game saved I didnt need the mod anymore.

Infinite HP is now always active, regardless of whether the trainer is running or not. Restarting the computer/trainer does not help

2 Likes

Hi all. There hasn’t been an update of Wemod cheats for the Satisfactory game for a long time. Please update to the latest version

The trainer is up to date. The trainer does not support the experimental builds of the game.

Will they ever be adding a cheat to dispose of nuclear waste?

You can probably find a mod for that. Look up satisfactory mod manager (SMM) and search there for nuclear waste disposal mod. It is completely safe, I have had it for at least a year and it has done nothing to my computer

quick note on experimental version for any peeps who want to play that after playin normal release version currently as of 10.08.2022 on the current experiomental only hp and infinite inventory is not working the rest of the cheats work as well as in the normal version

Please add Unlimited Power

2 Likes

Hello!
Walking faster trainer does not work anymore

An infinite power cheat would be nice

2 Likes

as of the last game update all cheats work however you cant turn off unlimited hp after its active… not a huge issue but uh lol I don’t always want to be a god. (edit i found out if you use “respawn” while the cheat is deactivated you respawn without unlimited hp only way i can find to actually deactivate the cheat)

a few days ago Easy Craft was working, but due to recent patches it is broken again. Hopefully to be fixed soon. I mostly only have weekends to play.