Satisfactory Early Access Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

And just a heads up, I believe the unlimited items is working, but in a strange way. When I drag my xeno basher or any other melee weapon from my hand slot into my inventory it keeps duplicating it. Even when I turn off unlimited items and ammo, it still continues duplicating the melee items and some health items (berries). Doesn’t work for resources.

Everything definitely works as I just made our youtube video for it earlier(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2t_iR2BaM)

It basically sets items in your inventory to 500. Weapons don’t show the number since you are only supposed to have 1 per stack so you need to drag the rest out of your inventory if you want to get rid of them. Just drop them on the ground.

1 Like

Well that’s the thing, everything in my inventory doesn’t get set to 500. And when I place items like foundations or tractors even, I lose the materials in my inventory. And I understand weapons only show as one, but my point was even with the unlimited item and ammo cheat turned off, it was still duplicating the items when dragged from hand slot to inventory.

Here is a video showing you what I mean regarding duplication when cheats turned off.

https://streamable.com/wd79u

One chainsaw turned into multiple when transferring it into a storage box.

I explained that in my previous post

It basically sets items in your inventory to 500. Weapons don’t show the number since you are only supposed to have 1 per stack so you need to drag the rest out of your inventory if you want to get rid of them. Just drop them on the ground.

Okay, that will have to do. Still doesn’t explain why my other items are not being maxed out?

so has anyone figured this out all my cheats toggle on but dont actually work

1 Like

Hello, I took : \ FactoryGame \ Binaries \ Win64 \ FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
But the cheats doesn’t work… what’s wrong ? :en pensant:

Wait a few minutes. They all worked for me after 5 minutes, except for unlimited items.

1 Like

Alright, thanks! I will check :slightly_smiling_face:

I tested but even if I’m waiting 5/10 or 15 minutes, nothing work :confused:

does this work for the experimental build or just the early access build

Most likely just early access, feel free to try it on the experimental build though :slightly_smiling_face:

Any update on when changes to the trainer will be made?

It’s not trainer’s fault. The lag is because of the game itself. You can delete the pdb file in game folder next to the exe and it will reduce the lag.

Can’t use the Unlimited items Unlimited ammo and the Unlimited fuel.

do you know when you will be able to update the trainer for satisfactory.

The Satisfactory Early Access cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Nothing I use for this will work?

Nothing ? He just updated it 5 hours ago. Your game from the epic store ?