Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Experimental

This trainer doesnā€™t support the experimental version, theyā€™re both at a different place code wise and Iā€™d presume that experimental receives more updates than early access which would make it a pain to keep updated :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for help.

2 Likes

Hey! i just wanted to put a suggestion, make a mod that gives you all of the M.A.M bluprints/ all the different things you can make in the game, so that when you are starting out, you can get those items easily and quickly without having to go out and find the harddrives. thanks!

1 Like

Just a recommendation, a mod with unlimited jetpack time. Like we have unlimited fuel which is perfect, but we canā€™t fly forever. If you could add that, thatā€™d be awesome!

I donā€™t know if this trainer is out of date or somethingā€¦ but I cant get it to work. Every time I click one of the hotkeys the switch turns on then off really quickly.

Are you using the experimental version of the game ?
This was made for the early access version

I am using the early access version, and I have tried uninstalling too, it just doesnā€™t seem to work.

Im using experimental version of game, when i use mod on a New game it works however if i load a save the game crashes.
Any reason why this is happening?

Well this is made for early access version. That may be a reason why it mite be happening

1 Like

Tested on Experimental #3, fully working. No crash in loading save or anything

Easy craft works but the items do not register in the inventory when trying to build structures. ie: When trying to build space elevator, it requires 1500 copper wire. I have 2000 in my inventory but when trying to build the structure only 1500 show up. This trainer used to partially work in experimental but now it doesnā€™t work at all. If possible, could you update it for both? Update 3 just came out and people are having to start all over again due to all the in-game changes. I was trying to use this trainer to quickly get back to where I left off. THANK YOU!

Hello, trying to get it work with update 3 every time i turn something on it just turns off

Was gonna ask if you have early access or experimental version. We didnt think it worked for experimental but some one said it did ?
Game does update quite a bit.

Yer it does, only posted because someone said they got it working and was just wondering if i did anything wrong but if it is just the rapid change in updates then that is understandable but sad. i hate starting again every time they do a major update

1 Like

The Experimental Build has got a new build which allows any users with visual studio 2017 to use mods on it. However we need updated mods for this build.

Hey! Satisfactory got a brand new update and the trainer is incompatible, please update it when you can! Canā€™t wait!

3 Likes

With satisfactory update 3 the current trainers have stopped working, when do you think they will be updated?

3 Likes

No timeframe. Just when it gets enuf votes and he has a chance to get back to it :+1:

Thereā€™s no voting option on it though :frowning: Iā€™ve been waiting for it as I want to sink my points into it