[savegame.svg] MW3 Spec Ops MISSIONS Custom Modded Gamesaves v3

I tried this and it was still too hard for the missions for 3 starts. I tried looking up on how to mod my stars and it never worked. I tried like 7 times. Any help?

Which missions did you have trouble with?

Thanks, will load up mw3 and do it now :stuck_out_tongue:
I also had some good fun in survival mode the other day with a different save of yours, so thanks for that aswell haha! :smiley:

Basically all of the ones I tried. I know you can still die but when I used God mode for campaign it was waaaay easier than these missions. I died many times and it took me 30 mins to do milehigh jack. I also got close to hit and run but I died from the two choppers at the end. It’d be easier with someone else instead of just me. That’s why I tried to mod the stars and all it did was erase all of them.

I haven’t checked if this question has been asked, but I have the new maps and was wondering before I download… would the mods work for that?

It worked for me on Mile High on 3 stars bro and Hit and Run as well. I’ll be updating the gamesaves for Missions soon so it would be more easier on 3 stars.

Yep, it works on those 2 new maps budd. I already tried them :smile:

3/20/12 (Version 3)

• Updated all the gamesaves (one of them was not working properly so now it does)
  • Removed 2 old gamesaves and replaced them with 2 new modded gamesaves
  • Improved “Round-skip” gamesave
  • Added a small tutorial on how to unlock easy achievements for the new Spec Ops Missions on Veteran
  • Added a modded .gpd and spdata_ for those who want Solo Campaign and Spec Ops Unlocks
  • Added new pics to the “Snap Shots” section
  • Added new dvars to the “Dvars used in these gamesaves” section
  • Updated other information in the main post

Great job !

Good Good Good :smile:
Love them! ITS SO FUN :smiley:

The “#2Semi-Frozen AI + No Give All + Custom Mods” Gamesave says it works on Black Ice, but it’s freezing on the loading screen, but you said it would work… Any help?

Edit: Nevermind, I guess I picked the wrong save, lol. I got all the new cheevos now, thanks D1G1T4L!

Wow the download time is 50 min :O!
but thnx alot :wink:

Love these mods :smiley:

50 minutes? lol what type of internet connection do you have bro? The file size is 70.69MB and it takes me 1 minute - 50 seconds to download it. [DSL Elite (AT&T)]

UPDATE: 5/17/12

• Added a small tutorial on how to unlock easy achievements for the new Spec Ops Missions on Veteran(3-stars)

• These modded gamesaves work for the new Spec Ops MIssions and Survival (including Round Skip)

• Edited both “Read Me First” text files in the download

Tried a couple, couldn’t get them to work after replacing ID’s. Get the typical corrupted save error.

Edit: Turns out you need the MW3 Checksum fixer. Once used the saves run properly.

Thanks for the upload.

I used the Horizon MW3 Save Editor for these gamesave bro. If you load the gamesave on Horizon just to replace the ID’s then Rehash/Resign they will work. If you use Modio or maybe another Mod Tool to change ID’s, rehash/resign they may give you problems. I didn’t have to use the Checksum Fixer for any of these but I’m glad they work for you :smile:

What save is the best for beating Kill Switch on veteran?

Edit: My bad, read right over it!

Hi dad (:

UPDATED 6/1/12

• Updated the gamesaves a bit, “Read Me First” text files, .gpd and spdata_ files and the first post with other info :smile:

Those that haven’t unlocked the achievements for the new Spec Ops missions I created a tutorial in the first post on which gamesave to use and how to unlock the achievements :smile:

Thanks for the share.