Scrap Mechanic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This update should fix the 32bit error issue. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Hey so the easy craft doesn’t work when you are using the craft bot like it use to. Is this a bug or meant to happen?

the cheat is not working as of november 20 2020
(unlimited item and easy craft)

The Scrap Mechanic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Why Scrap mechanic MOD are not working right now?. when click “PLAY” button
it say We’re having trouble downloading the cheats.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This means that your antivirus is likely preventing the cheats from downloading.

Please use the search button before posting. You’d get your answer quicker since this has been addressed and resolved before. :slight_smile:
See here for troubleshooting: “Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game” / “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats” - WeMod Support

please update the trainer for scrap mechanic
thank you

Only set game speed is working. I already disabled my antivirus but still no luck.
Does it need to be updated?

Not working since v0.5 is 64bit now

hello cheat maker i would please like infinite health and hunger so that we could do any thing so please do that

click history and click 0.4 and use that

so the game recently updated and after the update the trainer no longer works i spoke to wemod devs about it and they said the trainer needs update

Changes:

i think that the trainer should have more features, like a flight mode, or even godmode, (Remember these are suggestions don’t judge me for these)

I would like to see health and hunger and if not a bigger bk pack maybe have all items stack to 1k plus

Changes:

Would be nice to have a cheat for food/water.
I find it goes down way too fast. Especially when you’ve just respawned and you have a long way to run to get to your stuff.

The easy craft and unlimited items doesnt work for me

None of this is working for me. April 2022, patch?

1 Like

I tested with the previous version and here are the results:

All 3 options working great with game version 0.5.1
But with version 0.6.0, Easy Craft no longer works anymore, except Unlimited Items & Set Game Speed still working great.

@ STiNGERR please take a look and make some great work for new update, thank you.