SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

gonna do a full check on every option in a few minutes. thanks for the speedy update man. you doing awesome work as always. if everything works iā€™ll say so and if anything is not working i will give a full report of it here again.

Every option is working so far. no issues or anything atm. Infinite Ammo works to, which is amazing. fantastic work MrAntiFun! you deliver once again my friend.

Hmm interesting, unlimited ammo still doesnā€™t work for me. Maybe Iā€™m making some kind of mistake. Otherwise, everything seems to work well

Make sure you have the newest trainer selected from the trainer History.

Oh man, how embarrassing. Had the last version activated. Sorry, my fault :-). It works fineā€¦Thx a lot

everything works as intended. tested all cheats on 3 different PCā€™s with 3 different Steam accounts. all working as advertised. Great job MrAntiFun.

change a ver. now work all cheatsā€¦ thank you MrAntifun

Iā€™m still with 0.7 version I didnā€™t put the last hotfix yet so trainer wonā€™t work with this? When I press it immediaty goes off :triumph:

Thanks for the update. Everything is working fine now. Great work MrAntiFun! You re the best!

in WeMod there is a tab on the cheat menu by the speech bubble icon called ā€œHistory.ā€ click it and choose the latest cheats, which is on the top of the list that comes down when you click it.

2 Likes

Wow indeed I never paid attention to that history tab and didnā€™t know we could choose a version of the trainer amazing stuff thanks it works now :grin:

no problems mate. glad i could help.

there seems to be a different issue entirely now. i had to do a reinstall of the game due to thinking it was a game related problem, but it seems it isnt. i have been having insane stuttering and FPS Drops since yersterday and thought i needed to reinstall the game to fix it, which it originally did. or so i thought. the moment i changed the launcher with the one downloaded from here the game starts stuttering again, so i think that something is making the game stutter due to it not launching with EAC, which seems to fight with the custom launcher really hard atm.

EDIT: yep, can confirm this is the launcher doing this. the moment i launched SCUM from the main EXE in the win64 folder it stopped stuttering entirely. so start launching the game from there and you should have no issues if this happens to any of you too.

unlimited ammo stopped working again for me. i dont know why, but it stopped.
Edit: nvm. WeMod had changed my trainer version after paying for my Pro sub again.

Unlimited ammo does not work

Unlimited ammo not workingā€¦ 2 updates and no have fixed it

Tried to download the Scum EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER but keep getting fail download as it contains a VIRUS?

its just a false positive dont worry about that

Why all this fuss about Unlimited Ammo, I get all my ammo in boxes or however it comes from the " ADMIN CHEATS (not Shouting) and store the Ammo in Boxes or Wardrobes, I have said it before I only use F1 to F8 on the Trainer, so I know if you use Admin Cheats you lose Achievements for that period you are playing the game. All I am saying this is Just a Tip to ease the frustration.