SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does this include todays update by chance or just the last one where unlimited food made us drunk?

1 Like

The unlimited durability is breaking the first crate or wardrobe that I open after I turn it on. Even if I use a tool box to repair it, the health of the item will not go back to normal. I have three new wardrobes and the other two are fine but whichever I open first when I activate the unlimited durability will cause the diagonal lines. Also, my night vision batteries and the improved/upgraded tiki torches almost immediatel burn out or the batteries die after charging or filling after this newest patch/update. Could someone please check it out please? thank you

2 Likes

using the unlimited durability cheat is destroying all my containers and chests. I donā€™t get any error codes or anything that Iā€™m aware off. its just destroying the durability of containers and chests to like 5%

3 Likes

Guys, is this usable in online or single player only?

Single Play only.
Multi play = gameban

1 Like

Thank you!

-Suggestions:
No hunger needs reduced fat and calories. Too much = bad for player character.
No hunger adds alcohol at the moment = negative effects for player. Needs to be removed.
Unlimited durability causes containers to damage to low % when built. Works correctly for other inventory items, thanks.

All other options work well and anticheat is no problem on single play. Thank you xD

3 Likes

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fix the Unlimited Durability BREAKING our Wardrobes, Chests, etc!!! This is a pretty big deal. We canā€™t play with Unlimited Durability on, so everything is falling apart and when our chests and wardrobes are broken, you canā€™t store stuff! Thank you very much

2 Likes

Anyone else still having problems with the Durability breaking their chests and wardrobes? I havenā€™t seen a fix for this and I donā€™t know how to report it. I messaged MrAntiFun directly about it, so maybe that will help?

Yep, when i create metal or wooden chest and after using durability, chest health is going to 2%. Every options works except durability, that breaks healths from chest, wardrobes and weapon racks.

1 Like

FIngers crossed that with todays update from the devs, we will get an update for the Unlimited Durability from our side?

Testing current Version after Call of Beuty-update and following cheats are not currently working:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Stamina
Stable Temperature
Unlimited Ammo

1 Like

Please see post #309

The alcohol issue has been resolved as far as I know. I have just stopped playing without the hungers. It is really not difficult to either find food from drops or to spwan them in when needed. You donā€™t have a problem with Unlimited Durability breaking all of your chests and wardrobes? Strange, it seems to be a problem for a lot of players using this trainer.

Hi. By chance will you have a look at the broken Unlimited Durability that is breaking our chests and wardrobes, please. We have been asking about this for weeks now with NO response from anyone. I have sent private messages as well and again with no response. Thank you

1 Like

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I literally had the same thing happening. I crafted chests, they were all 7% so i couldnā€™t put anything into them. I turned off Unlimited Durability and crafted themā€¦ they were then at 100%ā€¦ I turned on Unlimited Durability, went off for like 20 minutes. Came back (30 or so metres from the chests), turned off Unlimited Durability before I even touched the chests and they were broken and at 7% again.

So even turning off unlimited durability and not interacting with the chests have no resolution. They still are unusable if you even use Unlimited durabilityā€¦ they just break.

whats the upcoming update for the fix of the Durability? or adding never dirty? ;o

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Thanks for the great work. It looks like that Durability now working good. Many thanks.

1 Like

u can confirm?