SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since the lastest update a few days ago, GodMode no longer works. It does if I load without WeMod, but using WeMod it does not.

it doesnt work on multiplayer for me so

Does WeMod support Multiplayer?.

WeMod does NOT condone modding in multiplayer this includes co-op.

Although some of our mods may work in multiplayer, they were not designed to do so. We do not bypass any multiplayer anti-cheat software and WeMod is NOT responsible for any repercussions from trying to use the mods in multiplayer.

DURABILITY is NOT working! Just lost 2% durability on my SCAR after firing 3 rounds. Any chance this and the other broken mods can be fixed? Thanks

Can you make a mod for fishing line durability?

Only Stamina is working for me

Skill & Attribute XP would be great, or just being able to change the Skill & Attribute levels directly.

Does anyone else have these kinds of issues wih mods for other games you play? This is the only with broken consistency issues since the Abandoned Bunkers update last year. Antimatter just never responds to queries and so on. It’s not like we’re being problematic by bringing issues to the table.

你好,我自己都能修改胸部大小,但是每次进入游戏都会恢复到默认的最大值1,能不能加入这个胸部大小

Is there a way to add a mod so that the robots dont see us or attack us like the zombies dont attack mod works? just out of curosity

Just disable Sentry spawning in server options.

Still no MODERATOR to explain what is happening with this Trainer? Durability is broken as hell, Puppets don’t attack, but will pin you into a corner if you’re trying to be stealthy in an Abandoned Bunker and then a Razor or Big Boy kills you. Can you please investigate these issues? Thanks

1 Like

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Can you add a mod for fishing and item durability. Thanks

Changes:

Durability STILL broken. Weapons “in hand” degrade whilst shooting. This never used to be a problem.

I do not think our requests for mods is even looked at.

1 Like

Changes:

So the unlimited durability seems to be working on clothes and wearable items but weapons and such seem to still lose durability or keep the durability they have when you find them, but it is an improvement.

Firearms are safe from durability loss at the moment.

Melee weapons and silencers are not.

I think it’s got something to do with the game code got changed so it’s hard to narrow stuff down.Also not just melee any item you pick up doesn’t instant repair it’s condition apon being in your inventory like before atleast not that I have seen of it will be some time but I think antifun has it figured out.