SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Using things that directly modify the game files will disable your ability to earn achievements in games.
Since WeMod trainers don’t touch any game files (it injects code into your RAM) it won’t cause your ability to earn achievements to be disabled.
Also some people prefer the “fire and forget” method of using trainers, rather than faffing around with immersion breaking on-screen commands.

mi son perso tutte le conversazioni… mi fate un riassunto? come mai non viene aggiornato? come mai il single non funzione?

Please use English here, we have no Italian staff.

Make sure you have followed the launch instructions correctly, otherwise the trainer won’t work: SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #2 by MrAntiFun.

If you have followed the instructions correctly - The trainer was updated over 24 hours ago. Press History in the trainer and make sure the most updated trainer is selected.

1 Like

ok thank you very much and I apologize for using the Italian language.

I did everything you wrote but anyway the infinite life does not work.

i know i was just saying that the tool that scum developers are encouraging you to use is neaither command or achevment breaking eaither as its just click and press spawn and i mainly use it for the map if im honest as its a live interactive map which is very helpfull i use we mainly for other games im new to untill i get used to the game they make things very helpfull which is why i became a pro member im sorry if my comment has come across abrubt or uncertain of what its meant to be about im not saying stop the updates my pc i dont type anything it puts what i say hence all the spelling mistakes as im quadraplegic so i appolagise to anyone especially mrantifun if the comment was taken wrongly what i meant by it is there is not necessarly any rush to update the game mod with that tool available if its just map and spawning things you want i dont play scum much because its difficult to play with the quad sticks as theres some functions i cant controle in the game so i have to revise games as much as possible to see if they work with my equipment for my disability such as this speech to text program it hasnt been updated since lockdown began because the engineers cant come into my home to do anything as im not elligable for any of the jabs due to my illnesses as i suffer from heart issues seizures and stroke aswell as lung conditions im bed bound which is why im glad i found wemod when i was watching a video that mentioned the cheat engine but i personaly dont like cheat engine i like this program alot better its easier to use as its easily accessable with the pressing of the f1 and so on again i deeply appolagise to anyone thats taken offence to the post that wasnt my intention im so sorry for the conffusion

Hello! :slight_smile:

I don’t think anyone saw anything offensive or “wrong”. Everyone has freedom of choice over what products or services they choose to use, but should be given any relevant information that may affect such a decision in either direction, like the potential disabling of achievements that are caused by the majority of non-WeMod cheating methods.

Glad that you enjoy using WeMod. And we appreciate you going Pro to help with the development and maintenance of the software, trainers and community. :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for more games, don’t forget that we have a deals & giveaways section of the forum community, where there is at least one free game posted a week.

1 Like

F1, F6 & F7 are not staying loaded, not sure if anyone else has had these issues. I know It’s happening to me…

Barbz

PS. The walking in the air thing is great.

Mr Antifun has never used his/her skill to influence Multiplayer games. There are a great many players that prefer PVE to PVP. If you use PVP cheats, I believe your comments is misplaced and in the wrong direction. Try turning them off, trust me, you will get better.

Barbz

I have been having an issue.
Getting a File integrity compromised warning. Verify Game Cache. Can someone help?

I do not want health and stamina but rather Metabolism. Which Doesnt seem to work.

Infinite health, vitamins and minerals not working for me. Not sure what could be the problem. I verified game files and replaced the launcher and they still don’t work.

2 Likes

the trainer need upgrade since the game have upgrade this week, the trainer is on queue right now so go push if u want upgrade faster

1 Like

This is a message from the game itself, not WeMod.
Here you go: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files.
For future reference, you’ll get the answer and solution to most error messages almost instantly if you just paste them into Google.

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for all work man, but sadly at least for me the health vitamins and minerals still dont work, or maybe its just me…

Any update or progress on fixing the trainer because the only things that work are stamina, vitamins, and minerals?

and also keep up the great work MrAntiFun :+1::+1::+1:

Good afternoon everyone, thank you for the work and effort of the trainer’s developers, but for my little game only the resistance cheat works, others aren’t, Game version is in 0.6.2.37976.

I thank the attention.

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Was wondering if Stable Vitals was going to be re-added to the trainer. Please look into that.

1 Like

Hope to have unlimited bullet this option because I’m too lazy to manually load really tired

2 Likes

No reload would be a nice option to have. I was hoping they would add the stable vitals option back into the mix.