SCUM Cheats and Trainer

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hi new here iā€™m trying to play scum but every time i try playing the game through wemod i get a black screen and cant launch the game any help would be helpful

Welcome to the community @acehunter95.

First of all, could you double-check that you are using the most recent trainer by clicking the History button, which is underneath the Play button. Then select the most recent trainer in the list.

Then try this:

1. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

didā€™t work iā€™m going to reinstall and try this again thanks for answering my question so quick @Ravenfyre

Hi so ivā€™e tried to open the Trainer but when opening the the game as an EXE from the folder i get an error massage that say that SCUM is installed in 32bit but the cheat is 64bit so dont really know how to change that would love to get some help

Welcome to the community @Uponlife and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

See here: 32 bit and 64 bit.

Hi @Ravenfyre the fix you preposed did not work when i open the game with the luncher and Alt+Tab and open the game via WeMod it would not do anything

Trainer doesnā€™t work for me either game keeps crashing. Do I need to load game rather than start a new one?

well i noticed that most of the games that you open in this app is mainly for offline playing
and yeah nothing about this trainer works

A new game update happened on the 4th of September and now the following doesnā€™t workā€¦

• Unlimited Blood Volume

• Stable Body Temperature

• No Thirst

And the trainer still says ā€œCompatibleā€ even though so I canā€™t even request an update.

Correctionā€¦ Nothing works

BTW the only times I use this Trainer is for Single Playerā€¦ doubt it would work for multi and the developers didnā€™t mess with the anything related to the trainer so not sure why this update even messed with this trainer at allā€¦ pretty oddā€¦

Nothing works. Update, thanks

trainer does not work. it states it is ā€œcompatibleā€ but is not, so i canā€™t request an update through WeMod

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i would love to see the same setting so you can speed up the game like the other trainer please.

Nothing except Hunger and Thirst cheats works, yet itā€™s ā€œCompatibleā€? Men, just from respect for users You could just admit itā€™s not working.

even if it says compatible, nothing works :slight_smile:

Time to do an update on the trainerā€¦

yeah, I jumped off a cliff, bad way to see that the trainer didnā€™t workā€¦

I just wanted to throw another hand up letting the devs know that the trainer is not working. I would request an update through the WeMod app if I could, but it seems that option is only available for games that WeMod already knows is out-of-date.

Unlimited stamina doesnā€™t work :smiley: