SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sadly the game was just updated on 5/28/2020 with the release of a new dlc. Trainer no longer works sadly, and seems to cause the game to crash. Worked up until today.

waiting for your update :slight_smile: thanks

The SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

At what screen do you attempt to use the add 100 xxx options? I have tried viewing character stats and mech stats (these do look like they would affect the mechs) to no avail. Also attempted on the unit development/enchancing screens with no changes.

Trainer file includes a Trojan according to my antivirus.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @DarkenCroix. :slight_smile:

This is called a “false positive”. Trainers will trigger antiviruses every now and again, no matter where on the internet you get them from, just because of the way they work. They are harmless. You can find this information by using the search feature in the top-right of the forum. :slight_smile:

See here for more information and a resolution: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

wonder if you can add the mod from fearless cheat engine before where u can buy unlimited pilot abilities
as long you obtained that pilot ability. that option doesnt work anymore after the 9th update of the game. thanks for reading

there seems to be an update to the game. player’s side code still works. add 5k capital doesn’t work anymore.

Hey all. :slight_smile:

When a game is updated then the trainer will also need to be updated to be compatible with the new game version.

Make sure you request an update for this trainer via the WeMod desktop app. This link shows how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

now the codes appear to be compatible on wemod but add 5k capital still doesn’t work. other codes works just fine.

I’m having issues using the trainer…other games work fine using WeMod, but when I try to use this one, I just get an error saying the cheats are missing from my computer. It then says to ensure WeMod isn’t whitelisted by my antivirus but if that was an issue other codes wouldn’t work either.

I tried clicking History and using an older trainer, which works at first, but causes the game to crash when I load a mission.

Any new updates?

Please update mod :slight_smile:

add 5k capital still doesnt work until now

I purchased SD Gundam on 6/20, but the code for “ADD 5K Capital” still doesn’t work.
We have had the same symptoms in the past, so please update Wemod as soon as possible.

doubt the team is gonna update this title anymore.

add 5k capital does not work

Excuse me, what do you mean because the translation is inaccurate?
1: “The team may update to use this game’s cheats soon”

2: “This team may not update this game anymore”

In case of â‘ , was there any information?

By the way, on a different note, how do I update WEMOD?
Also, please tell me how to check the latest version and the current WEMOD version.

Add 5k Capital Does not work. Plz update this option :rage: this issue is not only one.

i was saying i think the team may not update this game codes anymore. this isn’t really a new game and furthermore this isn’t a well-known game with a lot of players playing it. so i think the Wemod team may not update this anymore and spend their time on other newer games and AAA games instead.

Wemod app update itself everytime you start it. if it fails, uninstall it, download new installer from the web. you’ll get the latest version after it install.

1 Like