SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

add 5k capital still doesnt work until now

I purchased SD Gundam on 6/20, but the code for “ADD 5K Capital” still doesn’t work.
We have had the same symptoms in the past, so please update Wemod as soon as possible.

doubt the team is gonna update this title anymore.

add 5k capital does not work

Excuse me, what do you mean because the translation is inaccurate?
1: “The team may update to use this game’s cheats soon”

2: “This team may not update this game anymore”

In case of ①, was there any information?

By the way, on a different note, how do I update WEMOD?
Also, please tell me how to check the latest version and the current WEMOD version.

Add 5k Capital Does not work. Plz update this option :rage: this issue is not only one.

i was saying i think the team may not update this game codes anymore. this isn’t really a new game and furthermore this isn’t a well-known game with a lot of players playing it. so i think the Wemod team may not update this anymore and spend their time on other newer games and AAA games instead.

Wemod app update itself everytime you start it. if it fails, uninstall it, download new installer from the web. you’ll get the latest version after it install.

1 Like

I see, thank you.

Certainly this game was a few years old.

Is this a bug or something, I always deal 0 hit in enemies. The trainer says its going to be updated in position 26 of the queue. Is it this they will fix?

Hi all! The game just got into queue, let’s boost it so we can get it working faster!

The SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

trainer updated and add 5k capital works again. big THANKS to WeMod Team!

Activating Unlimited EN (NUMPAD 2) makes my MS dazed making me unable to attack.

Wondering if they could add a option/cheat to give unlimited Ability use, not just skills. So I can train my Pilots with the abilities I don’t need to farm for.

Also, not sure how the unlimited XP works, I must be not be doing the steps to trigger it.

so how does the unlimited xp works??

do i have to send teams to dispatch and activated the xp cheat during dispatch report to get unlimted xp??

Unlimited XP works for combat. It basically multiplies the XP you get while in combat. It doesn’t work with Dispatch, it’s not considered combat.

good stuff here just a question. would there be anything for the abilities? something along the lines of have all abilities or infinite abilities? that would be helpful.

thank you.