Setup File Does Not Open

I downloaded the WeMod exe file and when I try to open it, it doesn’t open. No error warnings, nothing. I disabled AV, tried to run it as admin, tried it with other OS compatibility etc. Nothing.

Hello there. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of this issue.

Please make sure you have followed these steps here: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

If you are not using Windows 10, you may need to manually update .NET Framework too. The above post has links for you to do that if needed as well.

I followed all the instructions in the link. Still no luck.

I installed a freah copy of Win10-64 last month. Earlier I used to run WeMod without any errors.

I can’t think of a reason why this would happen other than not having .NET Framework installed. Please make sure you have all Windows updates installed. I also recommend using the online .NET installer: Download .NET Framework 4.8 Web Installer

@Ravenfyre Can you include that in your help post?

I already installed an updated version of .Net.

Try downloading from here:
https://api.wemod.com/client/channels/stable/releases/latest

Hello,

I have the same issue as above. Keep getting set up errors. everything is up to date and AV has been switched off yet the problem persists. I have even tried to use the manual downloader and still no luck.

Tried that setup file too Frank. No luck.

I used WeMod on my previous installation of Win10-64 without any issue.

What happens when you run that one?

@Bravo2Zero0123 Can you send me the setup log file? Thanks.

What happens when you run that one?

Nothing. Nothing happens.