Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just disable DirectX12 and your problem will be fixed like mine

1 Like

this may be a dumb question, but Stealth says avoid pushing enemies enemies? what exactly does that mean? xD

count on me

Thanks djdoolky, disabling DX12 just to get the upgrades worked. I was ready to give up on this. Have to put it back on DX12 afterwards as DX11 runs like ass.

1 Like

the fish that swarm and attack you are justā€¦constantly attacking me now. they followed me OUT of the water and wont despawn.

Hello @vevesumi. :slight_smile:

This is a bug in the game itself, it is not triggered by WeMod.

It is potentially triggered in the game by jumping in the water and then jumping out again within a second.
Here are two videos of it happening to non-WeMod users, for example:

You may have to turn off the health cheat and let Lara die from them, unfortunately. But at the end of the day itā€™s a game bug, not caused by WeMod itself.

i see thank you. i got it to stop by reloading after i got out of the water. definitely freaked me out xD

halloā€¦
after update wemod, i cant play the game because after klik ā€œonā€ cheat, the game crush to desktopā€¦
pleaseā€¦whats wrong my wemod? help meā€¦

WeMod-1624626664127.log (23.2 KB)
its my log

The unlimited ammo, grenades, and arrows cheat no longer works can we get a fix for that please.

doesnā€™t work, whenever I try to activate a cheat the game crashes and then closes

Would it be possible to request an update for this trainer?

if u r on steam u can select beta build 298 instead of the latest patch and the trainer will work perfectly iā€™ve been playing for 9 hours without problems now
achievements work but i dont think multiplayer does

Needs update

All cheats are functioning correctly. Please make sure that you do not have DX12 selected in the options.

itā€™s off but unfortunately some of it is rejecting like unli skill, mega xp, and easy craft.
Itā€™s Definitive Edition v1.0.449.0_64

Are these cheats only for the DX11 version and not DX12?

My computer crashes some time between immediately and about 20 minutes after enabling any of the cheats in this trainer. I have it running in DX11 mode.

It has crashed when only unlimited breath was on, or only Mega Exp. It has also crashed when both of those are off, but an assortment of others was on.

2 Likes

easy craft, ult skill pts, mega exp are not working it turns off automatically when I turn on themā€¦ I turned off Dx12 in game but still isnā€™t working

2 Likes

Many of the cheats donā€™t work, please can Mr. Antifun post a new trainer? v1.0.449.0_64

1 Like

Hi. I checked, itā€™s not working, even with DX12 selected. many of the cheats do not function. Just wanted to Let you know. Please check.

1 Like