Shadow Warrior 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yup, same here. I’ve sent a report through the trainer itself, when it asks you if everything worked.
At first I thought it was me; started the game from steam (legal copy) and then the trainer, but now I just tried launching it from the trainer itself and no dice, it does not work at all. Too bad.

Your message is 6 days old, pretty much the same time I sent that report and tried it for the last time.

@johnnydoescheat @RussianHandicap Trainer updated

2 Likes

Thanks Man now im just waiting for The Forest

Alright, I’m about to finish it a second time, the trainer works like a charm!
Now, could we please get a Masamune Orb option? These have been implemented like 1-3 patches ago, and unfortunately Cheat Engine does not work for me (no matches found) is really too tiresome and grindy to get them “naturally” and I’m now after all achievements… one of them is to collect 10.000 Masamune Orbs!!

So yeah, also, yesterday I had stutters twice (granted, were playing like 5 hours straight). Then after another hiccup it didn’t came back, crashed to desktop. I was using the 1HK option, it works ofc, but maybe the game engine doesn’t like it and crashed while roaming (not right after using the 1-hit-kill option tho.). Maybe I’m supposed to disable it right away after use, maybe it was because of many hours playing and not Infinity mod fault. Rebooted and didn’t happened again.

Bottom-line is, can we get the Orbs option please? even a freeze amount will do for me, I could still farm the orbs, it’s just so expensive to craft stuff with them!

Thanks a million!

EDIT: Ok, I’ve played it some more with the 1hk option and it didn’t crashed, so I can’t say it’s Infinity cause apparently it wasn’t. Rejoice! :smiley:
Also, for those still playing this and looking for a quicker way to get orbs, there’re a few videos on YT that show how to farm them, ie: you find a boss you know you can kill quickly AND it’s near a teleport/spawn position. So far so good? ok, you go kill him/her/it, then return to menu, then hit resume; this will spawn you back where you were, and the boss will be there again for further slaughter. This seems quicker than re-doing sidequests or the Trials for Masamune Orbs. There are at least 2 bosses that drop 57 orbs in insanity lv7 (I didn’t know about any of this till after I posted this and went looking for other possible solutions.

Until (and IF) we get an update to add or freeze masamune Orbs, your best bet is to farm by killing, you can be unkillable and/or 1-h-k them for even faster results.

No, CE wont work (wont detect anything). There was an older version script that LISTED masamune orbs but I haven’t downloaded it or tested, so IDK.

EDIT2: aaaaand -they say you don’t count your chicken before eggs hatch, or something like that- the game just crashed… I’m 90% sure I didn’t had 1hk ON so YMMV, this is RAM and dev coding, so…

only 1 achievement to go, get 10.000 orbs! (I’m almost there with the 1.000 one!)

3 Likes

Do you think you could possibly find a tweak for infinite orbs of masamune and possibly infinite shadow fury in your future updates? I spend most of my time crafting and collecting and it could help ease the burden a bit.

2 Likes

@johnnydoescheat @LordKendrick43VR Can either of you share your saves, i will see what i can do for the Masamune Orbs. But i can’t promise anything.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s fine. I’ll forward it to you as soon as I get off of work, no gaming after all during work hours lol

Ugh I feel kinda bad right now… how can I say this…
Few days ago I’ve found a workaround already; with CE and a little help from somebody online.
Least I can do now is share this knowledge (sorry, forgot about this instead of getting back here to mention it, oh well…) So here it is:
First run and load your game save, then open CE and do a first search using “ALL” in value, 4 bytes I think.
Search for your orbs number -in my case I already had 2029 from countless sidequests and minibosses-
searched for it, then spent in “purify” or any other that uses the LEAST amount of orbs, then I searched again with next, spent a few more and then searched again just to be sure. Only one result, changed it to 9975 masamune orbs, saw it reflected in-game, then went on a killing spree and sure enough, the damn achievement popped up!!
Mind you, the changed orbs trick work, even freezing it by ticking the box in CE to lock the value, while putting something like 30000 wont automatically unlock the achievements, as it does not raises the amount of orbs picked, it will still count when you pick at least 1 more. Yeah, cheap trick but worked!

So, again, sorry Stingerr for the late reply, but if this helps you or anybody else then it worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@johnnydoescheat can you or anyone else from here share their save files, i will be more than happy to add this mod to the trainer…

1 Like

Everything in this trainer was working well until several days ago. Using version 1.1.10.1 through GOG. I do not believe there has been a recent update through that system, so I’m not sure what could have changed. I’ve tried launching the game through Infinity and launching the game first before activating the cheats. None tested do anything (unlimited ammo, health, mana, double jump, 1-hit kills. These had all worked previously.

1 Like

yep still not working

1 Like

The Shadow Warrior 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Save Location cheat added
  • Undo Teleport cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The Shadow Warrior 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

great mod, everything works just fine. but have you thought about adding a “infinite gems” option? getting gems is quite a pain in the ass.

much aprecciated.

edit: i saw some comments asking for the same thing, and then you asked for save files. id gladly share mine, if that helps, but i dont know how to. ill check this thread every day so i dont miss your comment.

edit 2: i also noticed that the last comment was posted almost 3 months ago. idk if you still check this thread… fingers crossed that you do.

edit 3: GODDAMIT… “new users cant post attachments”… hit me up on steam if you need the save file, then we see what we can do https://steamcommunity.com/id/kiujisenpai/

does this trainer work for the gog version?

Try it…

yes

the cheats work, but the game crashes. Idk which cheats cause it to crash but, it crashes a lot. D:

Hi, so does the orbs cheat still works by using cheat engine?

I dont know. This is wemod. Have to try it n see.