Shadow Warrior Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer was working perfectly until recently. The infinite health cheat does not work now and the one-hit kills cheat sets the players health to 1.

1 Like

Trainer works randomly on my SW copy.

I think Infinite health seems to be fine, as per my testing, but 1-hit kill option will sometimes self damage the player, and the screen turns red, with the message, ā€œRAGE is activeā€, or something like that ?

Not sure how to remove this ? Restarting the mission, doesnā€™t fix it either. Btw, was there an update/patch recently for this game ? ā€¦

edit: now the RED screen isnā€™t showing up anymore.

Sadly my health and 1-hit kill still do not work. I tried different missions too, as it started to not work once I got to the third mission, but that didnā€™t change anything either. I donā€™t think there was an update recently. Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling maybe?

You can give it a try, though if doing a complete game reinstall doesnā€™t help, then there might be some other issue. Do you have the game on STEAM, or you are using some other version ?

Just tested the whole cheat only seemed to get one error but all of it worked fluidly. This was a steam copy of the game.

EDIT: Possible bug with the karma. (Attempting a debug now.)

Iā€™m running a steam version. Just did some more testing and it seems the trainer only breaks once you get to chapter 3? Health and one hit works perfectly until I get there. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but didnt fix. Weird.

I will test it out on chapter 3. and see if i can replicate the issue on my end.

2 Likes

Hi all, Iā€™m having the same problem; after chapter 2 infinite health stops working, 1 hit kill reduces health to 1 and the add cash/karma/crystals cheats stop working too.

Hey. Just reporting in that the unlimited health does not work too well. When I enabled it the first time, it worked fine, I had 100 HP and every time I got hit it would stay at that, however when I restarted a level (because i fell out of the world -_-) I spawned in with 1 HP, while this 1 HP does seem to be ā€œunlimited healthā€ I still die from explosions, fire and the occasional hits, but the most annoying thing is that because of the 1 HP the screen goes black and white which makes every thing unbearable because I cannot see jack. Please, if you can, fix it.

You need to disable one-hit kills for loading screens, one-hit kill mod should not be left on, and used only when needed.

Please fix your cheat for shadow warrior. Nearly all of the cheats that are shown are buggy in one way or another, for example gold, karma points and Ki crystals only work once or twice, and then they are never heard from again - the unlimited stamina also does not work perfectly, sometimes Iā€™ll have ā€œunlimited staminaā€ but it is capped at the bare minimum, meaning that I canā€™t run, doge etc. and this also means that I cannot regenerate any of the stamina.

1 Like

Got this game on the 23rd free via humble bundle
come up against a few issues with the trainer/cheats it worked fine the first time i launched
it through infinity subsequent launches the following problems/bugs have arisen

1. Inf Health, Inf Stamina, Inf Ammo & No Reload work but i have to alt-tab out and click them in infinity they no longer respond to their bindings

2. Money works intermittently

3. Ki Crystals worked once one first launch and then never again

4. Karma Points hasnt worked at all yetā€¦

Im Running the SW:Special Edition on Win7 Pro

2 Likes

Got this game free via humble bundle too and at the beginning erverything work fine but since yesterday the Unlimited Health cheat isnt working, it does the opposite, it gives me only 1 HP.
And it gives me still 1 HP even i donā€™t activate the Unlimited Health Cheat and if i activate the cheat it change nothing

Heya. Iā€™ve managed to get the game free on steam, some sort of weekend deal or something? I have some of the problems NoxDraconem have mentioned. Specifically, Ki Crystals doesnā€™t seem to operate. I got it to do itā€™s thing only once. I also only have one hp, like secretus mentioned, which is kind of bothersome, seeing as I have rage unlocked and the world is now constantly monochrome-reddish colored. Iā€™m using a windows 10.

well my game stop working on chapter 10 just start glitching out can continue the game help please.

i think the inf stamina glitch everything a speed bug or something.

For some reason the karma points arenā€™t working for some reason. All of the other cheats are working though. Need help please.

Hi,
I have the Steam version newly downloaded 2 days ago but the cheats wonā€™t activate, after I click the PLAY button & the game starts loading I hear a double beep and the game loads as normal but no cheats work at all.

Any ideas how to fix it please?

Do you have a checkmark next to play?

There is no checkmark next to PLAY